Hypothetical Patch Notes

To summarize Buff FT, nerf Peed

You forgot about 2vWhatever mode

Another balance thread., BOOOOORING

5 Likes

What is the sum of this game’s issues. If i should count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. -PHG Psalm 139:17-18

1 Like

You’ve beaten countless elders a new player who probably has no idea other than the tutorial on how to play the game which doesn’t even cover a lot about the game so a casual mode for those players would a good bit of training to help starting out ft & pred players as yes the plasma caster is powerful in the right hands as it’s not just straightforward as you think.

Sounds like a perfect promo video

Again twisting my words so you can say I’m blaming the community even though I’m pointing at a small portion of the community that are overly toxic and shut down ideas it’s honestly annoying to see people just shutdown a person’s thread because “game bad, stop being creative.” As I’ve seen it plenty on times on here.

And the devs are definitely in the wrong but being toxic to others just because you dislike the product is also not in the right so both parties suck here.

What the fuck am I twisting? You just blamed the community verbatim.

4 Likes

This is funny because it implies they ever planned to polish this game when they just launched the game in its beta state.

The most they ever implemented was a poorly thought out gamemode that died in two weeks.
no one asked for king of the hill, we would’ve atleast asked for deathmatch if they were going to do that.
Like 6 months in, probably less, they’d moved to Arcadegeddon.

This game was never headed in any clear direction. They also had two different opportunities to soft launch it again at Steam launch and PS plus f2p thing, they dgaf and made that quite clear. 0 to do with this tiny forum.
Their goal is to not make waves and just roll out cheap games.

3 Likes

Acceptance is the first step towards recovery. Don’t fight it, otherwise we can’t help you.

😑

Warning, warning. Criticism is one of the forms deadly sins. The other are discussion of politics, being mean to others, untasteful meme-ing, defying authority, negativism and sheet posting, etc. Repent

Don’t give me that face

🖕

1 Like

That’s better 😂

While I can’t argue the balance of the game as is I can argue logic.

Making unlocks received later better is bad design since it limits potential build variety and gives veterans an advantage, diminishing skill between old and new players or even alts.

This also applies to iron sights and the beginning guns. Why have extra options just for them to never be used?

The only thing I can think of to defend this is that you meant it should be balanced with the rest of the guns but that would make your point about it being later in the level tree completely off point and irrelevant.

This would reek havoc on matchmaking

But why? Not the pred buff

But why not just have one stat being health and simplify the shit?

Aren’t these items a bit weak in comparison?

And on the same note why only OWLF? Isn’t Dutch 25 mediocre in comparison to everyone else so for balance shouldn’t he have it too?

“These devs can’t even make their multiplayer that’s already built work, let’s have them make a single player from the ground up, that’ll be swell”

Besides this is a multi-player game, I’m not demanding fallen order gets multi-player

Your completely butchering the mechanics of the game mode just to copy the movie. Not to mention in a hypothetical balance state, this would punish the pred for killing up to 6 FT members.

Not to mention shenanigans with interrupting normal gameplay.

It doesn’t outright say it but it seems like it insinuates pred should be op rather than balanced.

There will be blood-shed

the stranger in the mirror nods his head

2 Likes

Warning, warning. You are engaging in video game politics. Stand down.

1 Like

NEVER!

red-hood-dc

2 Likes

2 Likes

tumblr_p9i1gzE9p81v6w3juo5_500 (1)

1 Like