I blame the balance

I blame the balance changes on the shitty players that dont defuse the bomb. Its your fault this game is fucked. You let the Pred win cause your impatient.

4 Likes

Probably yes šŸ˜”

2 Likes

Who cares. Play the way you want to play. Chug them grenades

When its showing Illfonic a Pred win rate of 99% its time to either change the win conditions or defuse the bomb and run for a minute and a half

Thatā€™s speculation. We donā€™t know that. Thatā€™s how the game was set up since day one. Itā€™s fine

Can i just point out this:

So you all understand the stateā€¦

Omg. My love has returned

Not gonna lieā€¦ their FT13 win rate odds are 70:30
70 goes to Jason being a winner cause he is actually more tankier than the predator lmaoā€¦

The things u need to do to kill jason are insanely hard lolā€¦ and he can pretty much stop you midway trough.

While predator in on hand was nowhere near 50:50

More like 70:30 as FT13 ( this time fireream takes the more ratio than predator)

2 Likes

I did not return just posting CEO talks of illfonic and pred how they planned for predator to beā€¦

And that was before release, post release they decided there should be some fucking dogshit equality to humankind so they dont get massacred like pigsā€¦ even if everyone on this godamn planet know the predator dies everytime at the end cause he decides to play fair and not use his tech which makes him the predatorā€¦ but whateverā€¦

1 Like

I would say 80/20 with the way the player base is getting smaller. I played the same Predator player 4 times in a hour span last night with my crew. Either that pred was getting unlucky as fuck or this games player base was so small at that hour last night about 11pm est that the pred was literally waiting on us to finish our game and quee up

No ur back cause u missed me lol

1 Like

Okay sure 80:20 cause i havent played for 2 months now and i dont plan to play it anytime soonā€¦

Private matches with myself got boring as there is no story modeā€¦

THIS one is hilarious btwā€¦ lmao

They were in generally speaking the fans shouldnt worry about their FT13 balance when it clearly happened againā€¦

Didnā€™t think of it that wayā€¦

All of those bombs count as wins for Pred.

Hence why we havenā€™t been getting a ton of buffs as predā€¦

Yeah. Its not a loss or a win for a ft, but its definitely a win for the Predator. Makes sense. The only way to stop players from not defusing would make the blast radius the entire map. So its either defuse and win or die and lose

I dont think of it as a winā€¦ cause u cant do shitā€¦ in predator universe u need to be alive to count your kills and get promoted to better ranks to hunt with better equipment and stuff.

When you die thats all there is to itā€¦ the video feed from your bio mask transfers to the other preds to teach them in movies.

Ive been playing escape from tarkov in my free time its quite fun lolā€¦

But only when playing Single player with no pressure

Btw i really wanna know what changed their mind for them to literally go from ā€œBEING MORE POWERFUL killer than jasonā€

To being like less powerful than jason with like fireteams running around literally tanking shit and punishing u for trying to kill themā€¦

THEY specifically said they wanted predator to be more powerful than jason and then they just poof gone after game released they turned a new page of making predator fair play and behave and be a little caged pussy cat (cat as animal but yeah)

But in lore the preds blowing themselves up is no dishonorable but the way to go if you get royally fucked lol.

What changed there mind, probably the fact that spent 25 million on Arnold. So they said why make him so weak that he loses and gets his skull ripped.

Illfonic is a shady company that cant make a game to save there lifes. Fuck there creative director is a CSGO champion hence why all the csgo mechanics.

I hope Illfonic devs get black listed and have to dig ditches and flip burgers the rest of their lives

Maybe the further you run, thereā€™s a ā€œchanceā€ of you dying.

Maybe if you have 80% health or more, you could survive the blast radius outside of the initial one we got, but if your health is lower, youā€™d die (atomic radiation and all). To make players more inclined to actually want to do the bomb.

Spitballing :)