I blame the balance

Nope. Make it true to lore. 13 square city blocks. Thats 2 and half miles. They didn’t let dutch die in the 1st movie cause that would have been dumb, but they corrected it in lore saying that JH bomb was faulty and imploded causing a small area of effect. Make the bomb radius huge

Also been trying to figure out who the modeled the sprint speed after. If an assault with no speed perks on can cover 200 meters in less than 5 seconds. While in real life it takes Mr Bolt 19.9 seconds to do the same. Wtf is this game. Your telling me that every United States Military personal can out run Mr Bolt by 17.9 seconds? Why are they not running in the Olympics. Wtf

2 Likes

This…

And not counting their equipment they have to carry is probably around 30-50kg each max…

Without it they probably outrun usain bolt by like 30 seconds xd…

3 Likes

Probably

To be honest that thing is brain dead. They should change that if the bomb blows up at least is a draw. Or change that if you defuse the game will end

1 Like

Now is 90/10 for fireteam 😂😂😂

2 Likes

What makes you think the game is not 50/50 overalls? The underlined part is more lore than gameplay mechanics in my opinion

It may be brain dead. But you are not thinking as this video game as part of the world. The defuse mini game and stargazer swarming them makes sense to the world.

This game is no where close to 50/50

I know that a small number of pre-mades dominate the game, otherwise I see pred’s win and FT win on youtube. In terms of shear numbers it may be closer to 50/50, even though at equal skill levels it may not be. Although the game has a team element in mind, most of the FT players are randoms and that’s how illfonic is ‘balancing’ the game. I don’t like it, but it makes sense to me

2 Likes

Okay, even if Pre-mades make up a small population, with the ever shrinking playerbase, the premades are going to start making up more and more lobbies

1 Like

And then illfonic will make tweaks to the balance again. There’s a simpler way to do things i think, @Arrow_calis and @Bonator tourney suggestions, but illfonic doesnt want to listen, so it is what it is

1 Like

Lol. Nah if @OldKingHamlet and @Courier play pred once in the live stream against @Arrow_calis ft and get memed in then they will understand

1 Like

Most Pred wins are either because of potatoes or they’re guys that figured out how to win against sniper gods before the cloak buff, and they’re downright nasty to where premades are their only real challenge.

Hell I throw a video up for most challenges, it usually takes a while to get that dominant match because for me two good FT players are gonna make me grip a little tighter and I only need to make a mistake or two to lose.

There is no balancing around or accounting for potatoes. Yet here they seem to be trying their damndest.

1 Like

I hate to say this but its time to take away the party system. And the game needs to be played with 4 random plyers

1 Like

Awww…after I just made all the new forum friends? Lol

Nah…in a PS4 respect, premades can still be beaten. A buff to pred DPS and health/resistance would probably balance the game pretty well.

The biggest problem is you’re never gonna have new pred players developing into good preds because they get slaughtered so much they just go back to FT. If I had bought this game now instead of launch I’d be never even try to play pred because it’s frustrating to lose all the time.

So your good pred players have been honing their skills for a long while, have adjusted to every balance twist and now can throw the book at FT and wipe them in 2 minutes…and that’s all that plays pred…Basically trying to build a bell curve that’s already skewed…if that makes sense?

2 Likes

is the bomb blows up it is considered a draw. We know this because the cutscene is the same if all FT members die or survive. FT gets no win either according to the daily/weekly challenges

1 Like

909f222c352555e1f5428825e4f065f1

1 Like

Pretty boring for a TEAM BASED GAME. The design of the game suggest you to play with friends in the fireTEAM. Also it wont help unfortunatly 😔. Still easy to kill the pred solo. Imagine if you csnt play against your friends or with.

1 Like

You dont even need to do that for 2 reasons:

• in their stream they played against their own developer predator player and he never won once
  • every premade at avarage level could beat their Predator player since they dont play pred and ft is op