I blame the balance

Balancing around 1 player is bullshit. If you allow one player to solo kill the Predator then what happen when you play against 2/3 or 4 decent players? Game is dead for that reason, because it was sold as a Predator game, but it isn’t.

2 Likes

Lol what did I miss here?

Well, it’s a somewhat applies to oranges.

Technically, the predator is much more dangerous than Jason, but, while Jason kills untrained civilians, the predators travel to earth to challenge the best soldiers in the world.

It’s not about individual matches tho. Bigger picture

This is some top tier deep nerd lore.

The bigger picture is literally what i have ever seen in the games like this…

From day one i was saying to the devs to add:

-Bullet drop
-Bullet projection
-Bullet damage spread (individual body part registers more damage)

Literally its “90:10” as @Arrow_calis said cause those shits are lacking in the game like this…

I know, but illfonic chooses to do that and it likely gives an overall 50/50 win rate. Can’t be helped

I doubt at this point they see it as 50:50 like i reckon rn realistically it would be 65:45 for fireteam… but in reality its like 70:30.

Like literally the things that would end constant shitty balance changes which literally either ruin fireteam vibes or predator vibes is the thing i mentioned above…

Bullet velocity needs to be a thing also… a slower bullet means less damage impact…

Long range bullet impacts cause less damage impact… that’s how it should be…

Only thing that hits 100% full power would be maybe the BOLT action sniper rifle… but auto sniper does not hit 100% full power…

Can’t be helped if randoms chooses to do their own thing. Maybe as suggested before, FT should get buffs for sticking together or get nerfed for moving apart

1 Like

I agree, bit illfonic can’t seem to figure that out

That was also the shit i suggested while back on week one lol…

That the prey is easier to kill if they are alone…

@DhRauta blaming @Arrow_calis for chugging grenades and not disarming the detonation, which translates to pred win and illfonic buffing FT

1 Like

We talked about this ad nauseum but it just goes past illfonic’s ears

Give it a year and they will literally see bad reviews… in reality their only possibility then is to just like rework the game like no mans sky did but that was so fucking lucky for them…

I got this game around the 24th and lost first several matches, but continued as Predator and now I win about 7-8/10 of my matches. Of course I’ve always caught on and adapted quite easily in video games. I can understand not everyone is capable of doing that. Only time I play FT is for the dailies and weeklies for the V otherwise I play strict Predator. Honestly, I do believe the predator damage is fine, but the health/resistances are lacking. Especially when I have made several broken builds that cause my fireteam and myself to do ungodly amounts of damage to the tankiest of predators. So, either the predator needs more health and resistance buffs or FT’s perks can’t be stacked with each other and the perk that grants you the most damage activates and the rest don’t add to it. That would honestly balance it out

1 Like

Okay look ill be for real with you lmao…

The only way i see predator getting hard stomped in game would be if the fireteam gets like better bullet impact damage and higher velocity if the predator is close like 20 meters away…

The thing that this game needs is literally realism cause it already was told by devs thats what they are going for lol…

And bullet velocity is a must

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’ve been curb stomped into oblivion several games by teams all running bane, one runs leader, rest run assault with deadly with the OWLF pit bull. you get melted instantly even as zerk

Yeah thats why i stopped XD havent played for 2 months… but before those 2 months it was almost 50:50

All they had to do is literally keep those balance change numbers… and add mechanics like for bullets and physics… and boom…

Another dumb setup is Dutch 2025, Leader, knife, heavy hitter, bane. You can literally solo the predator by parry and heavy strike and kill him in 4 hits. It’s builds like that I think should be you have 3 damage perks stacked? Which one gives you the most damage? oh, that one so rest don’t stack. That would balance it out so you will still get killed if you play dumbly, but least you won’t be melted in 10 seconds

Before 2.0 , after that patch they broke the game. Took away all the skill was needed for playing ft. Implemented tons of glitches and bugs for Pred. Made the game unfun to play for newbies and for every Predator player.

2 Likes