I discovered a RIDICULOUSLY OP rapid fire Glitch!

I found a Glitch, with which you can empty an entire LMG mag in less than a second with basically perfect accuracy! Dont believe me?

I tried it with the GOSL-R (?) and it is stupid OP!
It seems to work with every fully automatic weapon.

I dont have modified the game in any way, nor am I running any additional software! This is 100% in the game.

Devs if you want to know how I did it, please message me!

5 Likes

lol something like that killed me before with the impatient.

This is a pretty common thing that happens in shooters games, youd think this wouldnt happen anymore.

PC or PS4?

Messages bout that glitch was post a week or more ago, i thought itll be removed in 1.06

PC

Ah yeah PC has people with aimbots and stuff too apparentlyā€¦ thatā€™s why I got cross platform off lol :p

3 Likes

Ditto.

HOE-LEEEYYY-SHEEYYYYT

FIX THAT SHIT YESTERDAY!

1 Like

Me too man seen people use cheap cheats too many times to even want to play against pc players no thanks i rather have fair matches

1 Like

Yeah I donā€™t understand how itā€™s even fun for them but whatevs. Console may be garbage in terms of FPS and all that but less cheating if any :)

2 Likes

Very True my friend

Iā€™m taking a break from the game. This rapid fire macro is getting insane. Every time I see Iā€™m up against a PC FT, I know Iā€™m gonna get melted. I donā€™t even have to engage, I just get spam spotted, then my HP goes from full to empty in less than 3 seconds. Iā€™m out till this shit is fixed.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this glitch is also viable on the PS4.
I think you are right that you have turned off crossplay though.

1 Like

Less than 3 seconds you say 2 people with right gun can Sw you in 3 seconds 4 people shooting you with right gun is just above 1 second if they land 95% of their shots. No macro needed.

There is a neat video about time to kill the pred on the youtube/reddits/forums floating around in some post. Too lazy to go look for it now.

1 Like

Thats just on you mate. Iā€™ve won against PC players - as PC Predator - plenty of times. Most pre-mades donā€™t cheat at all. Most players donā€™t either. But there will always be a few to use an exploit so they feel empowered.

But trust me, if you think for 1 second that you can jump into ā€˜my teamā€™ and down a guy in melee, you will be in Second Wind before you down the first guy.

Because we probably knew where you were for half a minute, didnā€™t ā€œspotā€ you, but simply marked the areaā€™s where we see you. So the second you jump in, we are fully prepared.

This is how we win 80% of the matches: Predators leaping on a full squad without damaging them first. This might work against noobs, but players with half a brain will punish you completely.

Whatā€™s a macro?

Basically a small program you run on the side. So you tell the macro that ā€œwhen you press mouse 1ā€ you press it 150 times 0.005 seconds apart. Your weapon will shoot 150 times 0.005 seconds apart.

how do i do this lol looks hilarious

Itā€™s this semiautomatic with a macro? I donā€™t care. I had a few suspicious deaths from pc players the first week and turned off crossplay ever since. It had zero effect on my queue times. I usually get an FT match immediately and Predator in 5 to 8 min.