I expect this to be taken down

Why make an entire thread about it though? Is this just going to be Drakos vs Buddha all over again?

Just because they are able to, and feel strong behind the anonymity of the internet to act like a bunch of idiots.

2 Likes

OP moved this here because NO ONE was paying them any attention in the off topics section…

1 Like

No I moved it here to expose an asshole. Off topic thread are ghost threads. So I brought it here to put him under scrutiny. I don’t give a damn about anonymity. I have even made a post about how I want to cease all hostility on here, but this asshole literally follows my every post and messages shit, and I am sick and tired of it. I know others have experienced this guys bullshit, you all want to crucify me along with him go right ahead. I am past giving a damn at this point.

Ok no problem I totally get that… Sorry

I don’t give a shit about anonymity, I don’t like being harassed by this asshole thread after thread, message after message.

I mean it takes two to tango so its on both of you. But whats with the obsession with bleeding vags at the end there. You really couldnt come up with literally anything else? 😂

1 Like

I mean if you read the shit you would see the point where he brought it up.

I mean true he did but still lol.

Tbh on the real though everyone on this forum has been an asshole to someone in some way. I rarely get into these kinds of threads with disturbed when we converse, but i definitely have with others. Outting him really doesnt solve anything because we are all guilty of this kinda shit to some extent. Regardless of who started it.

2 Likes

If he’s against your post then he’s against your post lol theirs no need to message him bacc to elevate an argument 😂 or make a dumb thread about it

2 Likes

I refer you to my previous replies above. Because I am tired of repeating myself.

Pussy whipped boi

Enjoy your vacation.

Your use of language and spelling says a lot about you.

1 Like

This is kind of a “I’m really fucking buff hurt” post

3 Likes

“Buff hurt”? I know what you are trying to say but apparently your fingers don’t.

How would you respond to a dude chasing down your posts and DMing you nonsensical bullshit, because you wrote a poem pertaining to the game? Would you just bend over and grab your ankles? Or would you expose their shit?

Or are you just one of his circle jerk buddies that you feel you need to stand up for him?

Heh heehe hehe hehehe

whats the point of this Thread im at a loss…

1 Like

To expose an asshole who keeps harassing me on every post and DMs nonsensical bullshit.

1 Like

Comedy… definitely a comedy.

3 Likes