I expect this to be taken down

Go to Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, hell even youtube comments it is all the same wherever you go. And if you thought a community could moderate itself without an official moderator and not be toxic, then you have another thing coming. The internet is full toxicity grow a thick hide it will make it much more approachable, which clearly you do not have from what I’ve read.

2 Likes

Be target harassed by an asshole for a couple of weeks on every post you make, with no means to block or report. See if that doesn’t grind your gears at a certain point.

1 Like

I’ve had this happen other places you just have to ignore it. It’s frustrating I know but you have to keep moving on and don’t let it get too you that much. And what your doing right now is showing them what they are doing is working.

1 Like

In fact, I am done. This forum can rot for all I care. I’ll go find my info through other sources

1 Like

Rather than remind you that you are acting like a little boi slut with his panties ripped off and precum leaking out of his chastity cage from getting paddled by an awesome dominant who is holding his key,

I’ll give you some advice… never ever take anything written on the internet from random internet slobs you don’t even know personally.

Sift through for info that is useful to you and ignore what is not useful to you.

little boi slut with his panties ripped off

To expose an asshole who keeps harassing me on every post and DMs nonsensical bullshit.

He must really love you…or doesn’t know what love is!

If you’re going to argue in circles at least be interesting or funny…

Basically the opposite of Beharg or whatever his name is.

I thought there was an ignore/mute button on these forums?

Awhhhh you really got upset about your poems being stupid huh

Me and this kid literally started talking weeks ago cause he came at me with some bullshit. He tried it again recently and I cited that he wrote a fucking terrible poem on the forums and to not talk Shìt when you, ya know. Write shitty poems on a game forum. So now he’s butthurt

1 Like

I’m reading through this and uhh. You literally started all of this . I’m just meaner and smarter and don’t write stupid poems on game forums so yes I’m sure you feel quite bullied. But YOU started it so I’d say the lesson is uhhh, don’t be dumb as fuck and start shit with people

I just don’t get the point of this thread at all. Why make it public instead of talking with the moderators or just blocking the guy. All this thread does is add to the toxicity that plagues these forums.

2 Likes

I’d like to restate I made fun of him cause he started talking shit to me. We actually buried the hatchet once but then he randomly came at me again recently

You don’t have to explain shit to me tbh because this whole conflict y’all two had/have should be taken to and kept private not made public to garner sympathy or to “expose” said person. Not really taking sides here since I don’t have the context of everything and as far as I know it’s a he said he said situation.

1 Like

Not really. Its uhhh all in writing. Ya know. Cause it’s a forum

1 Like

But I agree making a thread about it is weird

1 Like

He wrote he wrote is that better lol.

1 Like

Hahahahahaha lol was just hassling you

1 Like