I hate to say this.

Honestly I might.

My guide is finished, Only missing the elder pred because obv that just released and I have to unlock it still. However I dont think its worth the trouble.

All I can say is that my work here is done, and im tired now. Of all that ive seen in this community, and this games post release development.

back to the single players for me, from times when bad game design wasnt so common.

1 Like

Dont give up yet guys!! stay positive. Maybe A new map or maps on the next update to keep it going. Just have to be patientā€¦

Is it because they didnā€™t use any of your ideas?

1 Like

Itā€™s hard Dude, it really is. Hoping for a new map in the next dlc.

Nah idgaf about that tbh.

I just care that no progress is really being made to make the game anything more than every other multiplayer game these days. I care that theres justā€¦ So fucking much potential in the premise of this game. As well as in the things they currently have in game right now. But all of it is squandered for what has become nothing more than a brawl. Its upsetting because I want so badly to enjoy playing this game.

But playing this game makes me hollow now. Not even dark souls hollowed me. But damn this game did.

5 Likes

Yea I was hoping for some Predator story missions from the comics. I also was hoping for better interactions instead of pressing square all the time. Pressing square here, pressing square here, pressing square here. Ya know.

2 Likes

Nope, I totally feel you on this. I havenā€™t had fun for a few days, just feels repetitive as hell. The Alpha Predator business is pissing me off too, because only those who by the toy in North America get the early access code to unlock it exclusive to PS4. So we are going to have to wait until summer before the rest of us get a chance at using it.
The Elder Predator is going to make the other classes obsolete. And the Samurai Predator class being locked behind paid DLC is going to be an issue for mostā€¦
The patch notes tell us that the Devs are listening, but the DLC plan tell us marketing and finance couldnā€™t give a fuck.

How is this any different from other games though? You grind in COD to prestigeā€¦ eh barely worth it.
You grind in COD for gun skins to find out itā€™s barely worth it.
I used to be addicted to the RuneScape grind and it was never worth it.

Games manipulate the human desire for achievement. The only difference is with Predator, the grind isnā€™t toward a specific achievement, rather the grind is toward cash and a gamble. Which takes away the achievement.

Like hunter trophies would be dope if they were like ā€œdown all 4 FT members simultaneously with a caster shot without being spottedā€
Or ā€œwin the game using only the smart diskā€

But instead I have to play to earn cash to gamble and with two months of play time it seems unfair that a day 1 player has the same chances.

So this game is rather achievementless aside from literal PS4 achievements.

1 Like

This, exactly šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ’Æ

Dark souls didnt hollow you? Lol. Hopefully they add more shit. Cause you ainā€™t wrong.

1 Like

I know how you all feel about the lack of missions and maps and other large content but they seem to be hard focused on trying to balance out FT and pred currently due to the flood of people saying one needs nerfed and the other buffed so hopefully the majority of the community can agree soon so we can have the larger content drops soon but it does seem like weā€™re getting very close after the next hotfix for the new bugs and returning ones that came back with this patch we should see some considerable shift in content hopefully

Well at least donā€™t leave the forums. I enjoy your ideas and discussions, plus I like to throw some troll tactics in there every once and awhile. XD

1 Like

Yeah, playing against PS4 players is getting a bit too easy for me too. I like the challenge of facing PC players as long as theyā€™re not cheaters.

I beat a 4 man PC squad today and it felt a lot more satisfying than destroying a 4 man PS4 squad.

1 Like

Absolutely.

This spot adjustment opens up for fairer games with PC now and Iā€™m looking forward to more challenging matches.

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t really negative but i feel you on this one itā€™s still is worth playing for me but I really hope a new game mode is introduced quick to spice things up

1 Like

Iā€™m still having fun playing the game for the game play itself.

2 Likes

I think their doing ok so far, not perfect but they are obviously trying.

Games like this take time to build up content.

i know the feeling dudeā€¦same thing happend to me with Warframe.
let;s hope in the future they will addā€¦cuz there are some topics where
it is said that city hunter would probably be in the game.
and yeahā€¦WE NEED A FKING NEW MAP AND MOD.
i would like to see a NIGHT TIME mod and map

and another thingā€¦more stealth mechanicsā€¦i understand the 4v1 tipe of gameā€¦at least give me some more with the stealthā€¦like in AVP2010

I suggest to just play for the fun, and not so much for some digital shinys that you cannot take with you when you finally move on from this game.