I hate to say this.

See the issue here is… Most of us hoped the game would be fun like actual immersive stealthy hunter experience where you can explore the map while hunting and skin people or more, hear the peoples heart beats and basically play with them as they are your toys… but what we got is fireteam plays with pred instead… which is generally not fun atleast for me, it feels very one view point and not many views… sure you can juke them with audio decoys but they will probably notice in next 10 seconds its not you… Now we have actual game that feels fairly empty mechanics wise… we have only mudding and spotting…

I think the burn out is from maps

We only have 3.

I know thats my burn out. I love Predator, I love the feel, weapons, sounds, look, even FT shit I like OWLF shit i soaked all it up.

I have a mala bead bracelet themed in predator and my arm tat is predator killing an Alien

Like trust me I love this franchise.

But I can only load up the same mission so many times. They all feel and operate the same.

When I played with Drak, Kalyp and Ven against randos, it gotta kinda lame melting bullhead preds. The good hunts were so far few in between and we had, least I do have most if not all OBJs memorize.

Its the same 10 things on the same 3 maps.

We’ve gotten far and better with stability, and its been fun for a bit.

But now this game needs life. Maps, risks and different scenery.

I’ll say it again, when it.comes to maps, fuck lore, that should not be a crutch. We don’t need unicorn land or something but humid and jungle and different colors green and doo doo brown all look the same eventually.

OBJs need a difficult/complexity buff and Preds need some side HVT for AI trophies or something. Break the pure hunt down FT formula a tad. Make them clash, split, then clash again, split and then the last bit of the hunt can hit the gas.

Even if that doesn’t happen, just new maps.

Its been fun but theres not enough to stay here daily.

I want my long claim trophy on PS4 and if nothing new developes, I have a pile of games I need to tackle again.

Honestly like @Fire said…just take a break bro…if youre feeling that way its pretty understandable. I think i experience it with every game sooner or later. I just take a break and usually I get an itch for it again…or change up ur playstyle and load outs too

1 Like

Lol i mean I just got back from a break. Thats the thing.

The game needs more modes…I dont blame u for getting bored of its current state tbh…I only play a hanful of games when I do play. Only as Pred tho, i dont ever play FT…I dont know what interests u more but yea I get the point ure making…Just the way it goes sometimes. I feel there will be more to chew on when they introduce atleast another 2 game modes on top of the current one.

What brought a different aspect to playing for me in a sense was experimenting with differnt Predator load outs and classes…I dabble in all of them but Prefer hunter the most. Idk if you said uve done that but it brought some fun for me realizing how in love I actually am with the Smart Disk in the game …its a lot of fun to use and is really really satisfying to get multiple downs/kills using it, even 2-3 hits in one throw…Plus with the Bow and Pistol being unique to how u approach matches/encouters kinda spiced things up for me and forcing me to play a bit differently from what Im use to.