I hate to say this.

Yenno guys at first I was ecstatic about the elder pred and all the new shinies.

But then i got into maybe my 4th game in 2 weeks and I realized something. The most important thing.

Im not having fun anymore. It doesnt matter how many cosmetics and shinies they give us. That grind to 150 and elder pred aint worth it to me anymore, and neither is playing this game.

I feel like a lemming because of how excited I got over the elder pred and all the skins and shit. But the reality is, I grind out elder pred and then im back to the same boat I have been in. Im gonna get bored again. Which physically pains me to say because ive put a lot of time and energy into not only playing, but also providing feedback for this game.

Unfortunately I hate myself enought to grind out the elder pred just to see how he plays, as based on the stats he is a mix between hunter/scout but with more gear than both of the two. I have an uncanny feeling that this is going to make him the “best” predator.

edit

I know this is super negative and I generally avoid being such. But I just had to say it and see how many people come to the same realization.

7 Likes

This makes me mad because it true

5 Likes

I see your point bro and nice 1 for being positive with your negative lol

Honestly for me as a PS4 player, I’m looking forward to the challenge of playing against PC players again. PS4 teams are unfortunately filled with casual players it seems…and they don’t really work together and are quite easy/boring matches.

So that’s where the fun gets injected back into the game for me.

I’m actually looking forward to the grind! Gonna get me some shinys’ too!

3 Likes

I get it. But i noticed no update to field lockers for chances on mythical items to increase winning So in a way, were all still grinding…

1 Like

It’s just cause theres not much to do. It’s not all bad. Just take a break, return later.

2 Likes

They wont add new maps and modes.

2 Likes

Im locked in now, I burned my double xp for this 50 level grind so I can get it over with quicker. 24 hours to grind it out now.

Any of yall able to progress past 100? Because I can’t.

How many matches you play? Maybe they made it cost a lot of xp to level up for 100+.

If not it’s a bug.

Well hopefully it won’t burn you out like trying to farm a new prime back in the day lol.

Yeah im 103 rn

It depends how horrific the leveling is right now.

From what I can tell it takes 4 normal xp matches at least to level from 100-101.

And thats being generous.

With double xp obv its half that but its still miserable.

1 Like

As such, looks like its gonna go back to the good ole private match grind because that yields far more xp than normal matches generally.

edit

plus I can make bank on verit as well

1 Like

Just one. Got 13k xp at the end and the cap didn’t move.

1 Like

On my end it reset the level 100 bar from zero. so its possible that you are just on the verge of hitting 101?

Actually I think the servers are tanking right now with activity.

1 Like

Lol well I wasted my double xp man

I got another game in and I just cant anymore lol. Its mind numbing to play this game. It feels like you have to deactivate all but 3 of your brain cells to play this game now.

I think im outtie for good actually. Poor samurai pred aint getting my mulah

2 Likes

Ok I just played another game and it counted this time. Whewwwwww

Thats good.

Your not quitting the forums are you?