I have a new purpose in this game now... Fantasma

Oh you deserve a fucking cookie!

1 Like

and Pancho said to Don Quixote … “sir, the dogs are barking” and Don Quixote answered Sancho “let the dogs bark, it is a sign that we are riding”

1 Like

Attention all Pred mains, let’s make a pact, as soon as we get into a match against Fantasma, kill him first!

4 Likes

Glad to see the games gotten better 😄

2 Likes

What a brainles jerk

if you all unite, we all FT mains will gladly help

we will not shoot at you and will aid in your quest if you so inform us.

I will make it my personal goal to blow as many red barrels as I can in order to try to down him.

Captain.PCDS_TTV

5 Likes

I just love this guy, I didn’t know he even has PS4 accounts, he got at least 4 on PC.
And I don’t know what problems you guys have with him.
If he glitches into the rock, just use it against him.
He’s trapped in there. lol

1 Like

that’s what I was gonna suggest. go to the glitch entrance and die there. kill him with the blast

1 Like

Why don’t you take the video where I killed you twice? Why doesn’t it say that you sent me a friend request ??? I accepted it but then I eliminated you from my friends, because I realized that you are an evil dog … your ancestors were criminals who sold their lies to the world or what they were interested in seeing the world and you do the same , you are just a damn bastard bastard a traitorous dog with a bad heart and this is inherited from your family you carry it in your blood, and from that video at least a month ago and you sent me a friendship invitation, which makes you a false and mean person, I already tell you that it is in your blood in all your ancestors, from a dog and a bitch a puppy comes out of a pig and a sow comes out a piglet, for this same reason I eliminated you from my friends, because you are a mean and false person

1 Like

and Pancho continued telling Don Quixote … sir, boss … the dogs keep barking and crying, and Don Quixote told Pancho … let him cry and bark that this is a sign that now we are going to gallop

why don’t you say that he played together with a friend of yours ??? you as a predator and your friend as a soldier, you are a cheater

cagate en tu madre viejo maricon

mejor me cago en tu madre aunque puede darme una buena mamada, ella se quita la dentadura postiza y me chupa incluso los testículos, y no me hagas reír…viejo??? Viejo tu padre que es un cornudo, pero el que te ha criado, que no es realmente tu padre, porque tu verdadero padre es panadero, lechero, fontanero,el carnicero en fin a saber quién es tu verdadero padre porque no lo sabe ni la ramera de tu madre, qué es una prostituta promiscua, seguramente es prostituta de algún narcotraficante tu madre es una vagabunda una prepago ándate y brinca a tu chingada madre, porqué no piensas realmente porque se separaron tus padres, pues porque tu madre es una perra infiel

I’m sorry, what?

diablo pai, tu eres hijo de una puta es? se nota que tienes traumas de mamar bicho… a lo mejor tu mai te ponia a mamar bicho por chavos cuando eras chiquito y por eso es que tienes la voz de viejo borrachon de 70 años

ya te recuerdo… tú eres el que tiene boca con dentadura de burra con dientes muy grandes, me reí mucho contigo porque eres casi totalmente inútil para el equipo de firestan, espero que sí tienen que expulsar a alguien nos expulsen a los dos por insultar, porque tú eres el que ha comenzado insultarme y yo te he respondido, por cierto hay un refrán que dice cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos, y yo voy a hacer un refrán para ti cría bastarda y lo que querrán será solo plata, su futuro estará con algunos narcotraficantes y traquetos y siendo vagabundas prepago

Que carajo es “firestan”? jodio anormal

dentadura de burra? tu ni me has visto… me imagino que piensas todo el mundo se ve igual de anormal que tu

mira pa alla… con refranes de viejo y todo… abuelo, que edad es que tu tienes? 85? recuerda tomarte tus medicinas… no vaya a ser que te de un infarto

tú eres el primero que haces prejuicios y el que ha comenzado a insultarme pero esto tú no lo ves porque eres un maldito hipócrita así está tu país que los matan unos a los otros por $1, incluso vende a vuestra propia familia no queréis a nadie y te vuelvo a decir el refrán que te puede servir en la vida…cría bastarda y lo que querrán será solo plata, y será una prepago vagabunda al igual que la madre y la abuela, así son muchas centroamericanas y Sudamericanas y las mejores se fueron con hombre de Norteamérica y Europa, allí solamente ha quedado el estiércol el excremento de mono lo que no queremos los demás