I have a new purpose in this game now... Fantasma

tú debes de tener mi edad y dices que yo soy el viejo pero yo no soy el que juega a juegos de niños de 6 añitos evidentemente eres muy infantil 1 jelougammin

y tu nombre es Emmanuel

full-dentures a denture fetish is a weird one to have xD.

3 Likes

You don’t have to ask me twice ;-)

1 Like

Listen carefully to the end of your own footage - that is our main problem with this dude ;-)
Btw, good to know this idiot is useing diffrent accounts on PC, like indio_Hatuey. If you know of any other please post here, I need to make a hit list ;-)

That’s rich coming out of a proven exploiter Fantasma_prostituta ;-) Looking for you just now baby, I hope to see you soon XXX

1 Like

Well… no its not!

“Ju mather prostituta” - best line of 2020

4 Likes

diablo pai… buscandome por internet y to? que cringy

tas bien ajitao verdad? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok, “ajitao” is not in the translator… please help

hahahaha

closest thing would be “mad” but with a much stronger connotation

1 Like

fair enough ;-) thanks! Thanks to this thread I will really catch some decent Spanish!

1 Like

Billy-Knows

11 Likes

I can’t stop laughing right now XDDDDDDD

😂😂😂
But you know that’s offensive to handicapped people. Not the word, but the association with Fantasma. 😜

4 Likes

Idk I guess a gummy feels really good. XD

2 Likes

What post?

this one

1 Like

Soooooo… this is you – elite Fantasma_ prostituta. Raged quit from pre game lobby after seeing my name? Is there not enough glitched rocks on backwater to exploit? You have never won a match against me and now you know I’m recording games with you… so you will avoid me like fire (not you @Fire you’re cool). You are a sad coward. All you can do is offend players that are much better than you will ever be. People like you disgust me.

Tired of looking for you, especially now, when you will just run like a baby after seeing me. Be a man, join me in a private match and let me record it – no matter what the outcome will be, I will post it here.

1 Like

I mean…
Noktrum does sound like an std…
XD.

But ya hes insane lol.
You can tell by his ramblings.
More insane than @MassImpact124!

2 Likes