I have the best idea for a predator game that will never be made

Obviously this will never be made but god damn would it be perfect

-Open world game (maybe on predator home world, maybe the ability to travel to other planets to hunt either works tbh)
-Skyrim level character customization at minimum
-Ability to select which type of pred you are (like the classics, the supers, the feral, n jus stuff like that)
-Maybe story based maybe online or both cuz why not
-honor system similar to the karma system in fallout nv that will determine your standing with other pred clans/pred society as a whole
-if online the ablity to create your own clan when needed rank is reached
-full diverse weapon/armor/gear customization
-trophy system obviously
-a customizable player ship similar to warframe but yk, better
-moddable cuz all good games should be moddable (if you cant tell im a bethesda suck up)
-have sam rami direct it, watch the box office explode (kidding)
-companion system (like the pred dogs or somethin like that)
-basically any other good pred related shit lmao

even tho it will never happen in a million years, my little predator obsessed heart can hope yk?

7 Likes

Bit generic but ya

Only problem I have is the skyrim system, I feel like we could do better. Maybe Witcher 3.

1 Like

when i said skyrim system i meant more when it comes to the looks creation, definitly not the leveling system lmao

1 Like

I could never get into those games , I like combat in games to feel weighted . Back when the assassin’s creed games were good is where I would take it

2 Likes

1 Like

I’ve been talking about someone making a pred game like this for over a decade, but more like no mans sky going anywhere and hunting anything upgrading your tech real macho type stuff yk.

2 Likes

The best way to make a true sequel and bring back Arnold and Danny Glover is to make it where a high rank predator comes back for Arnold. They deem him the ultimate trophy since he’s the first to kill a predator. At some point dutch comes into contact with Glover. He gives him the flintlock pistol. Glover gets killed by the predator as revenge. After some cat and mouse dutch and the predator face off and dutch kills the predator with the flintlock pistol. Everyone can figure out what happens after that.
Or this could be a game

2 Likes

You know they’re frail senior citizens now, right?

The chance of an arnold return to predator has came and passed , sadly

1 Like

Arnold at 70. Not sure if this is photoshop.
I know Stallone is still juiced to the gills but not sure about Arnold.

1 Like

I will defend Witcher as that bring a you thing (with respect of course) but I was just talking the leveling system.

1 Like

My friend and I have both wanted a Monster Hunter like Predator game for quite some time now.

1 Like

PHG2

Desert, Plains, Alpine and classic Jungle maps from the first game. Hunt, Clash v.2 , 3 vs 12 mode on the Predator’s game planet. Single Player Predator Story Mode. Bugs and Balancing issues from the first game fixed. Each Predator class has unique weapons, not just reskins.

Best Predator game that will never be made.

1 Like

The whole story would have to revolve around the one predator that you play. I don’t know if anyone would ever play a game where you yourself had no story, but everyone around you had one.
Consider the lack of language to communicate whatever it is you’re doing.
Consider that there would have to be enough world stories to keep you motivated (and i don’t mean the same shit as every other open world game where you need to look for someone’s lost sister in order to gain some XP).
It may sound lucrative but it would be more like Way of the Hunter or something but has to be alien in UI and atmosphere. It would be simply a openworld hunting grounds with several different Fireteam types that are dynamic and not like our bots, several different Xenomorph types, several different Riverghost types, several different Hellhounds and maybe even several different Yautja clans.
Multiply this by a few hundred and you have yourself a game (plus the OP set of game criteria which are pretty set standard for any game out there).

1 Like

Fuck’th off’th

1 Like

Most people liked concrete jungle which is literally a game where the story is about the predator redeeming himself

Concrete Jungle had a good story and cool pred weapons, but that was about it. The game was tough. Capcom should make another AvP arcade game or at least release an HD version of the 1994 cabinet.

This sounds fucking boring. Bro I so tired of people wanting an open world pred game.
Yall realize preds are too fucking boring for that?

Jesus christ.

No pred single player. No pred open world.
It has to be AVP format.

3 Likes

What?

Preds are way faster than humans are both physically and technological wise so traveling is immediately better given the creators have a reason to bump up our relative speed (granted this requires good devs)

And make the gameplay like horizen where you have several animals to hunt and a limb cripple system, utilizing an alien planet as an excuse for animals that fit that type.

Preds have more than enough to stand on their own

No, fuck you, I’m tired of hearing about a pred open world game. Seriously, it would be boring as shit.
Yes, any game with good mechanics is going to be fun, but as basic as preds are, they dont offer enough.

1 Like