I have the best idea for a predator game that will never be made

No, fuck you furry

So…

Good?

A. You can add depth. Predator 2 didn’t just do the same thing with the same weapons and same predator and same story.

B. Preds do have enough. They have the weapons, they have the alien life, they have xeno’s, colonial marines, bad bloods, clans. What more do you need?

No xenos unless DLC. Keep it Predator.

And nothing makes preds special enough to have a single player game be good enough.

Theres a million better, more interesting characters.

Cloak? Nothing special. Spear that extends? Nothing special. Nets? Oooooh so original. I can go on and on.

The game would only be good if the mechanics are good. But even then it would be because of the mechanics, not because of pred.

The only way it would be fun, is massive pvp where you can play as preds and xenomorphs. With different game modes, or the ability to have the choice for fighting huge front line battles, or smaller scale stealth focused game play.

That’s every game though.

And look at doom Slayer, all you need for a popular character is basic animations that communicate character.

Ignoring new creations you don’t need everything to be unique. Look at demon souls. Every spell was generic and so were the weapons barring one or two exceptions that were useless anyways.

Dark souls improved on this but was still generic.

Hell horizen just needed a bow to be good.

Arnie is no frail senior. U must forget when someone flying kicked him into the floor and he said he thought someone just tripped into him

I think as far as the predator universe xenos r canon

1 Like

So a predator isn’t good enough for an open world game, but basic humans with basic weapons r?

2 Likes

Depends on the world, power levels, and if it’s a survival game.
You ain’t turning this around me.

You think preds are good enough?
Then convince me.

@Eshtion you too.

Cause they’re beyond basic.
You’re bringing up excellent points about games, but no good arguement as to why specifically pred.

And @kingjam3469 to you specifically, it would be way more fun to play this open world game as xenomorphs, with different classes, with your goal being to take over the planet.

@Eshtion I can think of a million more fun characters than pred.

Samus always comes to mind.
Would roflstomp preds left and right.

But theres so many more.

The new prey movie proved it.
All preds are, are a special type of enemy to be killed.
With as stupid as they are, it’s a miracle they grew to be an advanced civilization.

So. You guys convince me.

Why is pred interesting enough to have their own game when theres nothing to them?

3 Likes

How in the hell would a xeno be more fun? The most elaborate they get is spitting acid and big ones can’t climb walls. Preds have cool tech, and a game like this would bring in more and u would be able to customize it. The parkour mechanics would be great, mobility in general would be fun cuz they’re so agile. Xenos would be restricted to the planet theyre on unless they just so happen to board a ship to go somewhere else, predators would be able to board their own ship whenever they want and go to any planet in the galaxy to find more prey. They could implement a bounty system on players that don’t hunt with honor and become bad bloods. Any kind of pvp action in an alien game would just be simple scratch and claw fights over dominance. There’s so much that can happen in an open world predator game.

Yeah, I remember that a few years back.
I still think they’d have to cgi his face on a younger more agile actor. So they can have him as a super soldier with his enhanced Pred DNA

Plus the predators communicate thru more than pheromones so they could have other missions to do than simply infest planets. They could have missions like wolf in avpr where they have to erase traces of themselves from failed missions so no one uses their tech against them or learns about them. Bad blood hunting doesn’t just have to be against dishonorable players there can be missions against ai as well. There can be pvp modes with clan wars for death matches or fighting to be the first to claim the big game trophy

Slitting people’s throats with your tail, xenomorphs can evolve greatly to the point of reaching intelligence, would eventually be able to evolve to a point where they can specifically counter tech in biological ways, as seen in aliens fire team.

You’ve brought weak arguements.
Parkour?
Really?
Ok then I’d rather have a mmo mirrors edge.
Being able to explore an entire city and run around with friends would be way more fun if parkour is a selling point.

Cool tech… more like basic tech.
So tech is your selling point?
Ok I’d rather have a really good open world 3d XCOM,
Or, mass effect because the powers and tech are way better in those games and make preds look like the basic bitches they are.

So no, again, everyone loves to bitch about wanting a stupid waste of time open world pred game, yet can’t even present a good argument.

Yall need to just let it go.
Preds ain’t shit.

And theres a million other characters can do this way better and be more interesting.

Tell you what, let me use an interceptor to kill bitch ass preds.
That would be fun.

Also, to build up as a xenomorphs to be able to kill preds takes time and skill, they aren’t just given tech to start out with the advantage.

Take away the basic tech preds have and 1 xenomorph will slaughter them.

Fight me

A million other characters like who? They wouldn’t all use the same gameplay mechanics or look nearly as badass. Wouldn’t be the same

Using ur logic, u could use an interceptor to blow up anything else as well, including xenomorphs

Same goes for preds. It takes time and skill to hunt xenomorphs, they’re the worthiest prey.

That’s a completely unfair statement. U take away basic tech ANY intelligent lifeform uses to hunt and kill and it doesn’t stand a chance against it’s prey. The higher evolved intellectually something is, the lesser evolved it’s natural defense and weapons r. It’s the whole point of being smarter, to create things to be stronger

U claim I use weak arguments yet ur only defense with the xenomorphs is they can cut themselves to hurt technology

You literally have no idea what I meant by interceptor do you?

And i never once mentioned xenomorphs cutting themselves.
I said they can evolve to resist technology their up against.

Yeah preds are SOOOO bad ass yet they cant do shit without their gear vs xenomorphs, who at their base level aren’t even that hard to kill.

All you’re doing is saying preds are cool.
That they’re bad ass.

And I’m telling you their not.
They’re basic.

You could literally have more fun playing a game as carnage or even spider man.

And the parkour and abilities would be way more impressive.

And dont you even dare think of saying preds are cooler or more bad ass than spider man cause they fucking ain’t.

Theres samus.
Megaman. Kirby. Dante.
The ninjas from tenchu, guyver, sonic,
Sam Fisher, solid snake, the list GOES ON.

and that’s not even mentioning anime characters because that’s how weak preds are they dont even compare.

And you know what?

For a game where you around killing things, with cool movement, carnage or spawn.
WAY better characters, way more fun, way more possibilities.

Carnage, well, I shouldn’t have to explain that.

But spawn?
The possibilities are endless.

You can fight demons and angels, have near an unlimited arsenal, and not only that, you can travel dimensions, AND spawn is just way more bad ass than any bitch ass pred

U bring up the technology again, yet u ignore the facts I brought up about intellect and evolution

And if xenomorphs aren’t hard to kill then how r they capable of killing entire groups of almost anything they come across?

And yes ik wym by interceptor I’ve played gta

All those characters u listed already have other games and playing them in this type wouldn’t be near as fun. There would be WAY more restrictions. While spawn may be cool, he doesn’t do jack shit any different from batman aside from fighting demons and having a magic cape

And it doesn’t matter if a predator wouldn’t kill an anime character they come from totally different fucking universes with completely different levels of powers. Literally the same thing as saying xenomorphs r lame cuz superman can kill all of them. Not how it works bud

1 Like

as someone whos been obsessed with preds and pred lore since i had the physical ability to be obsessed with something, preds are not boring and the major stick you have up ur ass is hilarious lmao

3 Likes