I see what people mean about the combi throw now.

yeah if you run against a predator doing this the strat you use to win is start hunkering down and do the obj literally only one person needs to get out to get the W and don’t rez people smart predators use them as traps and split up as often as you can with constant mud if you do it well and dodge effectively (remember if you crouch as FT it disjoints your hitbox making your shoulders invincible) of course have someone try and pressure the predator with like a sniper rifle or something but this is pretty much how you deal with this

I mean I play with randoms, Still we were all doing pretty good at spotting and firing at him, Just towards the end people split up and were literally on other sides of the trainyard from each other.

Like I said, this guy was good. It really showed me just how strong this shit is with a good pred. But otherwise I dont think its OP. I just understand why people are frustrated with it.

Same objective rush but punish when he inevitably goes to pick it up. Most preds tend to miss or just die trying to do stuff at point blank in my experience, its bows that are harder to punish because theres no rush to get arrows

I mean its hard to do when he picks it up from the roof above it lol. Shits dumb.

The melee damage, not the throw damage. A really meta thing to do is hit and run by having the downrange perk and throwing the spear close range. Downs recon and scout outright and the rest only need one or two quick wristblade hits. It’s how I play.

That’s my hope. That’s also why I throw traps on the redeploy and exfil and why I quick claim as people are being revived, if I have enough health, just to get people angry at the game. I’m the only one of my friends who plays PHG anymore, but I suppose the upside is more incentive to play predator.

1 Like

I never throw the spear far. I hit em close then dive in with wrist blades.

That’s the meta, as I said.

You think it’s op?

Well I hope it doesn’t. Why should I get punished cause other people want to “spam” it?
I hate when this happens in games.

A little. I think a combistick throw head shot should do 135 damage. That way a thick skin recon or scout isn’t in ohk territory and the other classes can tank a couple hits.

How much damage does a throw do? Wrist blades? I also use downrange with this build. Curious as to damage output of a body shot with spear then 2/3 wrist blades attacks. I’m able to pull it off in quick succession. I’m not using fearless with this build.

base throw: 115 Wbuff126 OWLF109
\headshot 138 Wbuff151 OWLF 131
wristblades do between 30-38 damage based on class and buffs

Wrist blades w/o fearless? What’s Max HP for any FT?

Wristblades are 30 base damage. A body shot with down range is 126. So that’s 156 in two hits. 186 in three hits.

I guess it’s the downrange perk that really makes it strong.

here you go

What’s the max possible HP for FT?

So for a single combo you got ~115(body spear toss) + ~90 (3 wrist blade hits) for ~205 dmg. If that exceeds max HP by a large margin then it’s op.

You know you say that’s how you play, but your play style from the vid you posted on here seemed completely different.

Way more calm and calculated. Doesnt seem like it would be your focus.

Lol you got really lucky inside that building xD.
He almost had you.