I think they should release the 87 Predator skin already

Read the whole conversation. Not just something taken out of context.

Anyway are you happy yourself with whiners on this forum?

Perhaps we could get some good stuff in the game through a cooperation but selfish guys like those I dealt with here are willing to block any good initiative.

Lol. Read the whole conversation, dude. I do not care about current version of JH because it is flawed and I cannot stand it. Not to mention I had it myself.

Fake Lazy has gone off the deep end.

You haven’t proven anything but your inability to tell fiction from reality. There is no special alternative to the preorder skin.

Fake Predator fan aka Slasher_Clone

Yes, I have proven that you are a whiner who is afraid that others can get a better version of your “security blanket”.
And I have the last laugh here because you are stuck with this flawed JH version. Do you even still use it if it is more interesting to play as other Preds?

Hahaha, I just checked that poll about release of current '87 JH skin.

Slasher_Clone and REYNOSO_FUA11 voted that it should not be released.

No wonder they were pushing against my working solution.

I have it on PS4, unfortunately I didn’t pre-order the PC version of the game and I now wish that I did. It is too bad they couldn’t just link my accounts so I would have access to everything I bought on the PS4 Pro. I will wait though to see if Epic Game store one day does have the 87JH skin on sale so I can have it on both PC and PS4. Fingers crossed đŸ€ž that is all I can do for now I guess.

I was under the understanding it was a PS4 exclusive so therefore I didn’t even think to look to see if it was releasing on PC đŸ˜Ș

The Epic exclusive armor skin is pretty sick for PC though, I do have to give them that. My City hunter looks ill as F%#@

Says fake Lazy.

You came here to whine and haven’t proven anything, how many JH’s are in the game?
Claiming a win is not a win.

Only version, fruit loops.

The pole proves nothing man, did you not vote for him at all?

Aren’t the Elder and Hunter preds both the same statistics? So dabble with a few shaders and you’re good to go.

So are we paying for Dutch Shader or what?

I keep hearing they are gonna make us pay for it even though we bought the rights to play as Dutch 2025

I think once you buy the rights to play as any character you should get there upgrades for free.

1 Like

I will buy it though because I know the money goes towards more content down the road.

Dutch 87 will be an entirely new class, again.

Elder and Hunter aren’t the same. Elder has slightly less health but more Stamina, as well as an extra 2 Gear points.

I imagine, because it’s a younger Dutch he’ll have better Stamina and Stamina recovery. But overall, it’ll just be a cosmetic thing for role players.

1 Like

They need to add Dillon already

3 Likes

When you put it that way, it makes complete sense.

You are fake because you do not care about accuracy.

Wrong. You came to this forum to whine and act like kiddo who you are mentally. There is 0 accurate JH in the game and you know it.

You mean only flawed version and you know it, bozo.

It proves your attitude and there is no option for me to choose i.e. release an accurate version of JH.

But you gave yours up, so you won’t get a more accurate version.

Have fun imagining fruit loops, chat later. 😝

I gave up the flawed version and it is not going to change. And you are stuck with it, not me.

Is this what you do at your bozo parties?

You gave up the only version and if it does get more to you’re liking you’ll still be without it.

And that’s all there is to it. You gave up the only version. I’m happy with mine, very happy. Seems only one of us regrets anything.

Who’s whining again?