I think they should release the 87 Predator skin already

Illfonic just release it already. It is really nothing special at all.

2 Likes

You did not everyone else did. Thatā€™s why you donā€™t care lol šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
On top of that predators are already unlocked with you gaining a higher rank so it already is a ranking system practically

You canā€™t expect the average consumer to be following the Twitter account of an obscure game company. I walked into the store, it was advertised as exclusive and then it was given away for free.

2 Likes

Imagine if your a top ranked predator
1k and above get skins, weapons, and more gear.

The bitching would be worse than this

Sorry but it has to be said, the game was announced in May 2019, the beta was March 2020 and the game was released a month after that. People had PLENTY of time to pre-order, it wasnā€™t some secret inner-circle knowledge, and yes, the point was indeed to reward players for pre-ordering because it shows support and faith in the devs. Why shouldnā€™t they be rewarded for that?

I didnt care before either. When is anyone even looking at it.

The game in 1 more yr will be dead so the game wont even matter

You donā€™t but others do. Clearly stated. And yes their game is pretty much dead. I havenā€™t played in like 3-4 weeks lol. Itā€™s so boring and repetitive which is why having the jungle hunter 87 slightly spices things up. @OldKingHamlet release jungle hunter 87 to the public like yā€™all did with Alpha predator

1 Like

Again as stated all over the web alpha was coming later

1 Like

Then change the labeling on the box donā€™t just flat out lie. Anyone could get into simple legal trouble over the wordingā€¦ dude cmon get real lol
Not everyone is checking illfonic social media nor do they even know about their accounts.

Here are two articles saying alpha is exclusive

https://bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/3619730/necas-original-alpha-predator-creation-will-joining-predator-hunting-grounds-video-game/

Now where are the ones saying it will be early access?

people spouting this BS with zero proof

Really making the 1st Predator an exclusive skin is like telling everyone and anyone who ever wants to buy this game that even though he is in the game you can never play as him because you didnā€™t follow us from the beginning. That ia kinda a scummy thing to do. We who ordered it prior to release have had it exclusively long enough. When was the last time any of you have even taken on that skin in a match anyways? Point provenā€¦

So no need to release it since its nothing special :D

Just play with elder boo hoo you hear this anytime people miss preorder exclusives.

Whoever that didnā€™t pre order it is not a true fan of the 87 movie ā€¦facts

2 Likes

I didnt miss it though, that is my point. I want more players to buy the game and this would be a good selling pointā€¦

Damn that would be niceā€¦but I doubt it

If and when they release the Dutch 87 skin this would be one of the reasons people might buy it just to relive that epic fight.

Not true.

Tbh limited release of the figure says nothing about the skin being exclusive

Timed exclusive

Just saying this game is clearly hurting for players, we need more people and this might bring some in.