I think

If I can get out anyone can

I’m as low income as it gets

There could even be buses provided by the NFFA

1 Like

Awww don’t say that about ur self I’m sure @Fire who lives under the Bridge and only has a tv and a ps4 and has to use the McDonald’s WiFi to play games with us has lower income than you

2 Likes

Just select people at random and fling them out to space already.

2 Likes
1 Like

You always find the weirdest shit on yt

Dude it’s one of the songs from gta 6.
Thats how I ran into it lmao.

It’s a pretty good/ funny song.

1 Like

I think its it’s an actual 80s song. Or 90s.

GTA 6 what are you a time traveler! We still need the Ps5 release of GTA 5 and then the super high deff remasterd to make more millions for the Ps5 pro then we get GTA 6 which will come out for the ps4 first then they will make a ps5 copy but it will be upgraded slightly so you have to re-buy it

Bro no I’m just really not paying attention there, good call out tho.
I meant gta 5.

It’s one of my fav songs from there.

Idk why the fk I said 6.

1 Like

I hate to shit on this but I gotta remind you of black Friday, where people have been beaten, trampled, yes at times even died… for a sale on a TV.

Don’t ever underestimate mankind’s savagery!

2 Likes

Lol! Black Friday I wait outside large stores like Best Buy and Walmart near the front for that dumb parent who leaves there kid and cart at the front and I just walk away with the cart lol! Sorry little Johnny this Xbox one is mine

Yeah people just lose their senses when these tasty sales come around. Little do they know, stores stock cheaper versions of preferred sale inventory so you’re basically getting a knockoff when you rush for black Friday.

That’s why there’s so many scalpers making bank off impulsive idiots btw

You know damn well you took little Johnny too, human trafficking is a very lucrative business… or so I’ve heard.

Fuck that. That’s too much work! Like how do you even begin selling a kid

I’m on to you scoundrel!

If you ever open up a pizzeria we’ll know the true reason!

2 Likes

Purge allows for crimes that are against consent.

Duels are consentual so all deaths/injuries are the fault of the duelist for losing in the first place

Not true

There is a whole year to make plans to be somewhere else for the night

It would create lots of new jobs

Here’s the thing though

Theres going to be kids who can’t choose because their parents are too dumb

There’s going to be people who can’t move out because of various reasons, money, or lack of transportation.

There’s going to be times where even with that year, people will still get caught in the crosshair.

The purge relies on assumed consent, not given consent

Plus it’s only make things worse year round.

The reasons why crimes happen is because of mental illness and economy

You have people thrashing stores and buildings, that’s going to affect the economy losing jobs, even if repairs makes new ones.

Stores are going to close down and when repairs are done your out of the job.

People will start to resort to violence for money

Plus having a yearly purge isn’t exactly relaxing. Probably adding a lot of stress.

Let alone what happens when a person has a loved one murdered.

Plus the psychopaths who can barely hold themselves together are going to let slip and fall into their urges more easily. At least in theory.

If you wanted something like the purge a gladiator arena free for all is much better

Free transportation during Purge week and safe zones provided by the NFFA

Melee weapons only

Also only murder will be protected during the Purge all other laws are still upheld

Have it so only those outside are considered participants

Better but dumb parents and kidnapped victims

That literally does nothing.

That defeats the point of a purge, especially since most people will want to riot, not kill.

Not to mention how are you going to uphold that?

Again

Kids

And other people who can’t leave for various reasons

Plus crime rates will still rise and economy will still fall.