I will not be buying City Predator because . . .

Quite frankly I don’t feel comfortable giving anyone of you @illfonic my money anymore.
I pre-ordered. I bought Dutch, even though I hate fireteam, and I bought Samurai Predator.

I’m pretty fucking thankful I didn’t bother hunting down that stupid action figure though, because wow that ALPHA Predator is the opposite of cool. It’s fucking silly. It looks like it’s wearing a giant space ant. Okay? I’m unimpressed entirely. At least it was released eventually for free, that was kinda neat?

Those locs are impressive, but gender locked. Like of ALL things to gender lock, you fucking nimrods gender lock THE HAIR? You can put the goofy ass giant ant from space head on the female predators, but you can’t do THE HAIR? What the fuck are you people SMOKING over there? I swear you’re all about as high as the fireteam comm guy sounds. So you must be smoking THE GOOD SHIT.

But I digress. You’ve gotten enough money from ME, and I encourage everyone to feel the same unless you REALLY FEEL STOKED about whatever the hell comes with the next new predator skin, because isn’t that ALL it’s going to basically be? The Alpha is functionally identical to the Hunter. We HAVE the Weapons from 2 ALREADY? What even is this going to be GIVING US? What is this FOR? WHAT’S THE BLOODY POINT?

I feel like you should leave it on sale when it drops, and maybe if your new maps are decent I’d feel like buying something from you fucks MAYBE. Seriously though. A fucking FORUM instead of a bug tracking / reporting system? No wonder everyone’s fucking angry at each other, and ya’ll. This place is toxic because your game is both an unmitigated disaster, and a disappointment and people are eager to take it out on each other. They’re eager to throw each other under the bus, if it means THEIR perceived problems will be fixed sooner. It’s fucking pathetic. ILLFONIC you’ve created a pathetic situation. I won’t be treated like my thoughts are lesser by this cesspool of anonymous thought though. You all can fuck yourselves preemptively.

Oh and by the way people are still getting within melee range as predator and attacking and MISSING or just NOT MOVING FORWARD AT ALL when OTHER TIMES PROPELL US FORWARD AND BEYOND OUR TARGETS. IF THE MATCH IS RUBBER BANDING TO BOOT GOD HELP YOU IF YOU WANT TO ENGAGE THE ENEMY. YOUR MELEE TARGETING IS FUCKING GARBAGE FOR PS4 IT’S A JOKE.

5 Likes

You are in like 4 threads at once screaming in all of them, go back to whatever it was you were doing before you logged in its not healthy

7 Likes

Are you triggered by ALL CAPS? ARE YOU? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SOMEONE IS USING ALL CAPS ONLINE AND CURSING OH NOES! THEY MUST BE SCREAMING.

Is life tough being as stupid as you are?

2 Likes

Fix your keyboard and take your meds as an alternative

7 Likes

How fucking PRESUMPTUOUS do you actually NEED to be to actually ASSUME what the other person is like/doing on the other side of the ether?

2 Likes

“Fix ur keyboard, and take ur meds.”

Finessology I hate to break it to you, but you aren’t better than people with broken keyboards. Nor are you better than people who use prescription drugs. Or ANY kind of drug for that matter. I’d sooner hang out with a crack fiend than you. You aren’t better than anyone dude.

2 Likes

It took a while but you finally created a reasonable post.

Gender locked alpha predlocks: Really not the biggest deal tbh. It sucks but something like that can wait.

City Hunter: yep no doubt he’s going to have the same stats as the other predators or at the very least ever so slightly tweaked. Other than early access to his weapon and how he looks, there’s really not much of an incentive to buy him.

Forums: no bug tracking? Is that not what the bug reports section is for? Anyway, yes people are spewing toxicity between eachother on here. I’m no exception. I’ve been toxic myself. But only because of the reason you said. I’m just tired of what illfonic is doing and how people are defending every scummy thing they do.

Melee weapon tracking: yep still kinda sucks ass.

1 Like

Look at the speed and sheer vitriol of these replies. What do you do for fun OP?

You genuinely can’t make a post without spazzing out its concerning

1 Like

What is it you’re looking for in making this post?

3 Likes

Hey, no one gives a flying fuck if you are buying it, did anyone ask, I don’t think so shut up and get a life

3 Likes

Bruh man’s is rly upset that he can’t whack to his female pred cuz she doesn’t have alpha predlocks

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t understand why people whine about this shit it’s not female okay

1 Like

I bet she/he thinks cancel culture is cool

2 Likes

I meant to reply to you sorry

1 Like

Here we go again…more posts from the village idi"it"

3 Likes

Again…I find myself agreeing with you in concept, but not in execution.

I would love to see all Predators fully customisable and have access to ALL cosmetics. I think there are some aspects of the game where Lore can be overlooked for the benefit of player enjoyment.

I already think having 3 seperate Hunter classes is unnecessary, when their only difference is cosmetic. Just have the one, and let people mix & match the pieces (and genders).

That aside, I continue to hate how you express your view points. You started off mostly ok, but then it descended back into the same stuff.

Make constructive view points based on more than your personal feelings, and leave the threats of not buying anything out of the argument. Noone cares about whether one person is not going to buy something. It simply doesn’t help your stance.

I certainly hope the City Hunter will be more than just a reskin.

4 Likes

You know I started reading and then you started freaking out and i saw how you responded to others i just stopped listening to you maybe try a more calm approach next time

2 Likes

Well dont listen to others man, follow your believes but try not to get banned really… as much as it seems as its worth it and you dont care… meh i couldnt give a flying fuck…But then again you apperently have other people who are calm but not really, well this happens cause they build up their anger and disappointment inside but not share it cause EITHER

A) Scared of outcomes
B) Realised its useless
C) Dont have it in them

Anyhow either way its their fault they dont agree with you @OnlyHereForThePreds1

I know i wont be getting any of their dlc’s… Only wolf cause i will bite the dust just cause i am bigger fan of wolf even before the shit game anf shit devs…

1 Like

I will be waiting for city hunter like I was Kristy Mack

1 Like

You cry too much. Lol

2 Likes