I worry about the community

First me and the bois were playing as F.T, when all of a sudden a city hunter came out of no where! Killed our whole squad except the bot and left him alone! realizing we can take the A.I, we ran to the reinforcements hoping that the city hunter wouldn’t notice…but he was waiting! and when we were all back, he put traps! but we fired upon him till he was a glow stick! But then he set his bomb! We then realized we were all still in the traps and as he was laughing I realized he wanted this! Who cares that he got our skulls earlier, he jut wanted us to go together in a Big Bang! I worry about the mentality of this community 😔

9 Likes

Everything burns

6 Likes

Kinda clever. I like it.

6 Likes

1 Like

No it doesn’t make sense he won! He could have left and healed and still pick us off but he intentionally wanted to die and take us with him! 😫

image0 (8)

2 Likes

Ummm, okay, what was the username of the city hunter.

1 Like

2 Likes

He left before I could see it do you know who I’m talking about was that you on my squad?

1 Like

No, but I’d like to friend him and ask him a couple questions.

My big question is, uh…why were y’all still in the traps the entire time? Nobody thought to escape while he set the bomb and bail out?

Hehe I like preds that troll the ft

3 Likes

This game is so predictable by now that it’s refreshing to see something like this

4 Likes

Lol hopefully not tips

We were in shock and underestimated him knowing we would be there and when we respawn he set them so quick that all we could do was shoot at him but then he set his bomb and as we tried to get out it was to late BOOM 😔

No it’s not, it’s concerning to just throw your life away when he already collected our skulls and watched as we struggled till we blew up

Yes, tips.

1 Like

You have like, a minute and a half to escape before it goes off, though…I dunno, maybe you were all flabbergasted, but my personal first reaction is to get out of the trap as fast as possible. Good job hitting him enough to enable him to set it, but you all should have been immediately out of those traps and running once he did.

1 Like

Boared pred

2 Likes

This is what happens when you are a half decent pred playing against console potatoes on a constant basis

Git Fucking Gud. FT is as easy as it can be right now. I still don’t know how half of you think you are good at it when you suck ass so much.

There’s only a handful of console players I’ve played with/against that I can consider decent or good. Funny thing is, most of them don’t even think of themselves as being good, while the rest of you potatoes think you are actually good

4 Likes