I worry about the community

This brings me so much Pride

1 Like

It’s not healthy to keep your feelings bottled up. Share how you really feel

6 Likes

Do you really think such a good strategy is bad? I would have taken it as bad blood, he just wants to kill, if you’re worried about that, you’d better buy a poppy picking game

1 Like

Do you mean the one that takes place in Afghanistan

2 Likes

No, in pakistan

Horus had every advantage going for him and he still fumbled his rebellion like a chump.

1 Like

Here’s some mission audio @Ageroberos (not sure if it’ll work cause my drive permission is bugging)

Lol

1 Like

Oh I think he used that specialization

It’s not about skill but his motives and I’m a Pred main I don’t care for FT just do it for loot to get Pred cosmetics

I just don’t understand the logic he won but then wanted to watch us die with him he could of easily escaped and healed but I guess then we would escape but what a surreal moment

Lol 😂

It doesn’t make sense in terms of lore, but it’s still a winning condition, right?

No. At best a tie but that’s stupid as fuck.

I take the pred dying, see desteuct or not, as a win.

1 Like

Maybe. I think of it this way. Pred detonates but FT survives is a win for FT. So Pred detonates and FT dies is a win for pred. Gotta have equal amount of winning conditions. If not for this, them pred has only two: time out or kill all FT. FT would have four: extract, kill pred and survive/disarm and kill pred and die.

Edit: my counting is off. It would make sense for it to be a tie. (I was pretty sure I had 4 for FT, but can’t think of one more)

Dude Is there any difference between a pc potato or a ps potato ?!
Idk why you are always trying to act somehow like potatos are different Lmao
I saw so many pc potatos without even gears or perks

3 Likes

nO tHeYRe On PC So tHeY PuRpOUsFulLy dO It FoR tHE cHaLlENgE!!1!1!!!

PC players play like potatoes for the challenge
I play like a potato because I am challenged
We are not the same

Equal does not mean fair.

For one thing it could be more less quality selections.

Or in the case of win conditions, more just mean alternatives, not an easier time.

Wrong, extract or kill pred. Disarm, run, and die, are just variations of killing the pred. This would be arbitrary to count.

1 Like

Kill

Disarm

Run

Die

That’s 4 by my count