Ideas for characters that would fit in PHG lore.

Add Prophet from Crysis 3 as a paid DLC and we’ll see who the real bow master is.

Fun fact, the bow Prophet uses is called the predator bow.

Prophet against a whole army of preds, it doesn’t matter how many, line them up.

Ahhhh. thanks. Although you LOL this is not a bad idea.
Rambo (like Dutch) would be trained in setting natural booby traps. Some on this forum has already mentioned claymore mines should be introduced to the game.
Another person mentioned the FT rarely if ever uses stealth to hunt the Predator. Perhaps these could be a qualities of the Rambo character. This would really compliment Dutch and rest the team.

Prophet would slap any Predator lol.

1 Like

Nice, very, very nice.

He would slap a whole army of preds.

1 Like

Not a bad idea. I’m sure I have read a Predator comic where he hunts,

I believe it was Alien Vs Predator Vs Dredd.

Prophet has a massive technological advantage over Rambo. Having the better tech does not translate well into who is the better bow master. Pull Prophet out of his suit(I know he becomes the suit by the end), give both Rambo and him the same bow. My bet goes on Rambo!

Also Prophet’s bow uses kinetic energy from his suit, it can take down an elephant. I think this game would become Prophet: Hunting grounds and the fireteam would be 4 predators lol.

1 Like

Man you don’t understand how much I love Crysis, especially Crysis 3 omg I don’t even know how many times I’ve completed it. It’s just that good.

Prophet would make a joke out of an army of preds. He is so technologically advanced It’s at an Avengers level nano suit. I don’t think even Black Panther could win against him, Ironman for sure but it would be tough.

I love the gamy myself, did not play multyplayer but I love all the Crysis game, got the remastered one to.

That said its not THAT hard to take him down. He has a big weakness, EMP. As we noticed in the game you can fuck him bad with those.

I know but emps fuck with him only temporarily, considering how agile he is, it would be near impossible to 1v1 him.

I mean he can literally hit a target without even looking directly at it, the nanosuit does the work.

I think Black Panther can do it if he knows what he is going against. That armor BP has would make every weapon Prophet has, useless and give him the kinetic energy, even the bow would be useless. Then EMP him with something and quickly take him out.

Idk man, I’ve been running that fight in my head for years now. I don’t see any of them giving up really. BP has kinetic energy absorbsion and redirection but prophet with his maximum armor is unbeatable. So idk who would take this win.

Prophet survived re-entering earth’s atmosphere at free fall, so think about that. I don’t think BP could survive that. Prophet was literally a meteorite for a moment and survived.

You can still EMP him and BP would have no issues bringing a powerful EMP device with him to the fight. BP is also a genius level tactician. Prophet really stands no chance. The suit is designed to be amazing in a world with normal humans and aliens. BP is designed to work in a world with gods.

I really don’t see how Prophet can do any damage to BP but I have no issue seeing BP using an EMP to disable prophet and then taking care of him. BP also has those disks that shuts down cars, perhaps they work on him as well :)

I know I know but let’s think about all the possibilities here. Prophet is no chump, he could have taken on the Chitauri invasión all by himself but it took all 6 Avengers to do it, hmmmmmm…idk man.

There is no way he could replicate what the Avengers did. Thor or Hulk would anihilate Prophet.

Remember when Prophet was in space? Remember the monologue? What won him the day was not the machine, but the human element inside.

Why you gotta do me like that bro? 😏

He destroyed the alpha Ceph all by himself, well with a bit of help from psycho lol

I really love the character, games and the nanosuit myself but its not realistic to compare him to superheroes. That does not make him any less cool.

Yeah, he destroyed that Alpha Ceph in space with the help of a satelite weapon. If Thor was there he would’ve just whent “FOR ODIN, FOR ASGARD” and threw his hammer having the same result :D

Ok so Thor is a god and the hulk is the most physical strong being in the comic universe. But at an enhanced human level I think prophet would fit right in with BP and Cap.

Evan way more than Cap i think because Cap has no external protection.