Ideas for characters that would fit in PHG lore.

Of that Ihave no doubt. More so when he becomes one with the suit. At that point we don’t even know his capabilities, it could be so much more then he was before. Who knows. I hope someday we will get more Crysis games.

1 Like

Still waiting for Crysis 4 ⌛

1 Like

You know what you did? Made me what this again:

Damn that monologue is all types of EPIC!
1 Like

Haha…

Crysis is one of the coolest games about aliens. Too bad it doesn’t get the credit it deserves.

1 Like

Wait hold up! He did redirect the energy beam from the Alpha Ceph, so he has the same ability as BP at the end of Crysis 3 🤔

I don’t really think he does. The nanosuit was of alien tech. He could absorb the alien energy and power himself, you can do something similar trough the game when you find alien energy things but bullets still drain you.

Ah ok ok…thats true but like he said who knows the limit of the nanosuit.

I know it wouldn’t be god level but damn a worthy opponent for anyone or anything.

Yeah, he can become almost anything he can imagine assuming he has enough mass and energy. At least that is how I got it. Of course he would be limited of knowing HOW to become that and so on. I wonder to what degree he can change his density, perhaps he can go Vision trough stuff or become really heavy with less size.

They need to make a movie or something about him lol…

Yes but first Crysis 4 :)

1 Like