IF we only got jungle maps how can....

https://books.google.com/books/about/Predator_Cold_War.html?id=zYajCgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button

How about a thick Louisiana swamp with gators instead of boars?

4 Likes

how about meet half way how about slap the thing you want into the jungle and say its a jungle map. like take the LA and chop it up to just the parts you want then slap it intoo the jungle. sure its messy but FUCK IT! just map something happen

All they have to do is make night maps different missions for quic fix

What a great idea … an ice or snow map … the only one where you can’t hide your thermal footprint, because not a forest behind a fire where the pred’s thermal doesn’t work. Let’s ask for things that are realistic and adapted to the mechanics of the game. On a city map, where do you get muddy? in one of snow where do you get muddy ??? in a desert where you get muddy ??? to maintain game mechanics, the jungle or the forests are the only option. keep in mind that in a city the sound detector would be practically unusable, there are cars and the typical noise of cities

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/desert-map-landscape-and-features

Here’s how I think a desert map could be done. There’s an idea in there about how to use a mechanic to give the missing mudding effect in other places.

You could roll in the snow to cool your body temp!

1 Like

i would just argue there are snow storms that breeze through every so often that cover a FT heat signature for a moment to give some balance. Either that or a pickup on such maps that are body temp vest like Fishburne/Roland in Predators

1 Like

Thailand would be great too

1 Like

Snow angels!!

1 Like

As far as a Hawaii jungle goes, My pred needs a Pina colada, a Hawaiian t-shirt, and a lai or else I’m going to be severely disappointed.

2 Likes

fuck, you smart … roll through the snow to hypothermia, you’re a survivor (sarcasm). you also roll the tracks to lower their temperature

Why not an overgrown ancient city in a jungle, we could have ancient ruins, pyramids, and a little village.

2 Likes

I’m sure FT would be wearing long undies and nice, snuggly snow suits to keep the snow out. No hypo for them!

What a stupidity, then there is no use rolling on the floor. another great idea …

FT could do this! Eh? EEHH?!?! Disguised as snowmen!! this-snowman-is-coming-to-get-ya

1 Like

XD

That chick that watched her squad get whipped out. That shit was AI Sauce. That stealthy attack and just chaose is why predator is awesome. This game needs more fear in it involving the predator i think if predator could grab or like grab your gun and stun you for a sec it would add to that fear but he’d just get melted doing it so im not sure. I love Predator comics got anymore you recommend? I got all the bad bloods ones and a few batman vs predators and i got another one in the cold but like the single paper backs put side by side make a big picture not sure which line it is… and then i think i got another few but thats it. Sorry for long reply just love comics.

1 Like

Another great idea

AVP comics to check out

Life and death

Fire and stone

Tells the story of the most OP pred in existence, Ahab.

Also Aliens vs Predator vs Judge Dredd

2 Likes