If you die in the blast...

YOU LOSE. HAHHAHAHA!!!

6 Likes

You die in real life, nuke included.

4 Likes

Unpopular opinion: Even if you survive the blast you lose.

6 Likes

I thought it was a draw, considering the ft successfully downed the predator.

3 Likes

Me too, it isnā€™t written anywhere that is a win for pred.

1 Like

It is a draw. If you donā€™t blow up it should actually be a win but whatever. As long as the predator is dead I donā€™t care what the game thinks it is.

1 Like

The game does indeed count any detonation as a pred win.

James Cameron thinks it is unfair in some scenarios but there are too many possible outcomes in each round for the devs to have as win conditions.

James Cameron suggests that since the stats donā€™t really matter you should just use your own head canon. If you feel you kicked the preds ass and he chickened out by detonating then call it a win.

Same idea from preds pov. If you think suicide bombing the FT feels like winning then just count it as a win in your mind.

3 Likes

The game seems to be on quaaludes, so to say that the game counts the detonation as a win is difficult for me at best.

But I agree with the perception that escaping and merely being alive after the detonation is pure opinion-based since conditions differ.

btw, loved Titanic, when are you doing Space Titanic? Feel like you could adapt it better than that Futurama episode?

1 Like

Sadly the game does count it as an automatic pred win though.

Space Titanic is already in the can but those cowards at the major studios wonā€™t release it. They said it would be embarrassing to make 100X the box office of Endgame and win 100% of the Oscars for the next 10 years including all categories. Even if there is a category called ā€œBest picture that isnā€™t Space Titanicā€ Space Titanic would win it anyway!!! You should see the scene where Arnold has to sacrifice Ripley from Aliens to stop the ship from hitting the ice comet. Itā€™s heartbreaking.

Thereā€™s a cameo from @VENN7eance too. He plays the dying old racist character who says T800 lives donā€™t matter. @Fire also appears briefly in the weeb slaughter scene as weeb 19.

3 Likes

What does the game do to make you say they consider that a win?

Make sure I have a Confederate Flag leather jacket, and SS tattoos šŸ˜ˆ

On one of the screens. Maybe the tutorial screen it stated certain win conditions.

Will add in post.

If you find it again, please post it since I have yet to see anything like that and it would make no sense if the predator blows himself up, kills nothing but his stupid ass and that is a WIN. If that is a win, the predator can just run to the edge of the map, kill himself a win. It literally makes no sense.

More so, Arnold at the end of the movie sure did not look like to be the loserā€¦

Arnold never looks like a loser.

True but I also donā€™t see how the FT could lose by having the predator kill himself (multiple ways) far away from the FT and win that way.

James Cameron agrees. It is the developers who do not.

Thatā€™s the thing, Iā€™ve seen nothing in the game that would suggest the devs donā€™t agree that its a win for pred.

In the options menu under extras it might be there. James Cameron canā€™t be at his PS6 right now to confirm.

Well when James Cameron has time to take away from his latest masterpiece and have a lookā€¦ Perhaps he can post it here.