If you die in the blast...

Just log in and look in the options menu under extras.

It is.

This is what I found:

Now I did not read everything there since I am lazy…

Shamefur dispray

Agree - if self destruct is successful its a win for pred. In the lore its very clearly stated that survival is not on of Yautja goals - thrill of the hunt and marinating secretes of his kind - that’s his main goals. So if self destruct was successful then yes - its totally a win for Pred

1 Like

Then it’s been changed. Used to clearly say the pred wins if he detonates.

The trouble is that many people don’t self destruct for these kind of honourable reasons.

I often do it for shits and giggles… dose this count as honourable?

Only if you physically shit while giggling as you self destruct.

2 Likes

If all of my organs are functioning – and I have capability to go to costco and eat till my hearts content, then I see it as a win for me if I survive the blast - but I see your point as the lore surrounding it dictates the act as honour-bound. Best we can do is a draw and shake hands.

1 Like

That actually can be aranged… will updet you asap

Excellent

If self destruct is a win, simply putting yourself in second wind with the plasma caster and blowing yourself up is a win, and that can’t be true.

It’s definitely a draw.

1 Like

If that is in the predator lore is no wonder that I find the predators as a species one of the biggest bullshit made up race out there. Also predator point of view is not everything. Perhaps its a win for the lunatic predator, not a win from the humans point of view. If the aliens with insanely advanced tech is only capable of killing a stupid human that is even unarmed (Dutch’s case) he is one pathetic individual. Dutch even got away so he made the predator look even more of a loser.

1 Like

Please check my old thred about this subject ;-)

Now what lunatic would do something like that?.. for shits and giggles ;-)

Predator Detonation Outcome Results:

• Kills all FT = Pred Win

• 1 FT left alive = Draw, but more honestly an FT loss

• 2 to 3 FT left alive = Draw

• All FT left alive = Draw, but more honestly a Pred loss

There, settled it for you.

Logically? Nah man…

Kills all FT = Draw. All are dead. You achieved nothing at all. You die, they die. Nothing is won.
If any FT are alive they get a win and the dead ones get draw.

Anything short then the above makes no sense.