If you die in the blast...

In the options menu under extras it might be there. James Cameron can’t be at his PS6 right now to confirm.

Well when James Cameron has time to take away from his latest masterpiece and have a look… Perhaps he can post it here.

Just log in and look in the options menu under extras.

It is.

This is what I found:

Now I did not read everything there since I am lazy…

Shamefur dispray

Agree - if self destruct is successful its a win for pred. In the lore its very clearly stated that survival is not on of Yautja goals - thrill of the hunt and marinating secretes of his kind - that’s his main goals. So if self destruct was successful then yes - its totally a win for Pred

1 Like

Then it’s been changed. Used to clearly say the pred wins if he detonates.

The trouble is that many people don’t self destruct for these kind of honourable reasons.

I often do it for shits and giggles… dose this count as honourable?

Only if you physically shit while giggling as you self destruct.

2 Likes

If all of my organs are functioning – and I have capability to go to costco and eat till my hearts content, then I see it as a win for me if I survive the blast - but I see your point as the lore surrounding it dictates the act as honour-bound. Best we can do is a draw and shake hands.

1 Like

That actually can be aranged… will updet you asap

Excellent

If self destruct is a win, simply putting yourself in second wind with the plasma caster and blowing yourself up is a win, and that can’t be true.

It’s definitely a draw.

1 Like

If that is in the predator lore is no wonder that I find the predators as a species one of the biggest bullshit made up race out there. Also predator point of view is not everything. Perhaps its a win for the lunatic predator, not a win from the humans point of view. If the aliens with insanely advanced tech is only capable of killing a stupid human that is even unarmed (Dutch’s case) he is one pathetic individual. Dutch even got away so he made the predator look even more of a loser.

1 Like

Please check my old thred about this subject ;-)

Now what lunatic would do something like that?.. for shits and giggles ;-)

Predator Detonation Outcome Results:

• Kills all FT = Pred Win

• 1 FT left alive = Draw, but more honestly an FT loss

• 2 to 3 FT left alive = Draw

• All FT left alive = Draw, but more honestly a Pred loss

There, settled it for you.

Logically? Nah man…

Kills all FT = Draw. All are dead. You achieved nothing at all. You die, they die. Nothing is won.
If any FT are alive they get a win and the dead ones get draw.

Anything short then the above makes no sense.