Ignore this, moving to a new thread. New idea of a thread.

And yet all they do is nerf parry every patch eventually it’ll be a meme

Target isolation is a spoon feeding mechanic.

Hell yeah brother

tbh its for real a no skill tool. its kinda dumb.

Just as dumb as FT being able to basically be permamudded if they keep up with it.

Well if they made the sound bar in thermal vision actually easier to read we wouldn’t need target is same with fixing the sound perk so it well works

The sound bar doesnt do anything. The sound indicators are the little fish eye circle effects when FT makes noise and shoots.

1 Like

Right but wouldn’t it be cool if the bar has a visual indicator when your looking in the direction FT is /making noise and the closer/ more pin point in the case of aiming it becomes a more accurate representation of where FT is say once your within 100M it requires pinpointing to accurately find them

Someone put this in feedback and qoute me get rid of target iso I want an extra button

2 Likes

Becuze their games trash as much as I am a fan I can not deny

1 Like

I dont think so. I mean if missions were longer, and like kame said, the sound detector worked better, then maybe. And Maps were bigger.

But as the game is now, I dont think it’s all that bad.

2 Likes

I mean the game as is now isnt bad. it never was, thats why im still here.

Its just badly uninspired and mediocre. Its bad because it had SOOOOOOOOOOO much fucking potential but it devolves into the most mediocre basic bitch assym pvp game that could possibly be created, mixed in with horrible bugs, and shitty balance.

Its not bad… Its just horridly bland.

Oh and mix in the lack of transparency from the devs, the pred skin which feels like a cash grab, and the somewhat predatory p2w or pay 2 nostalgia dlc. Its just… Unfortunate.

1 Like

Yea the games not bad as a game but bugs wise it’s bad lol I still sticc around and love the game tho :b

1 Like

I was talking about target isolation, but I kind of agree with you, in the sense that I do think it’s very basic.

I meant like I dont think iso is that bad as the game is now. But I can kind of get ppl thinking it’s cheap. Especially if they let deadeyebuddah get inside their head.

But that’s why I want them to add more to this game.
I think later on today ima write it, my idea, but I doubt it too many ppl will like it. Cause it strays from the lore, I think?
Idk.

But I’ve always felt this game should add new unique concepts, and not just stick to the the lore.

Oh god the bugs. THE BUGS!!!

1 Like

Well I can tell you this. Unless it was in comics, Pred bow was never part of the lore. Yet its one of the coolest things in the game. We need more shit like that. Lore or not. It needs to be inspired.

I cant wait to read your ideas. Take your time though, dont shit it out. Try to be as clear about it as possible. (also prepare your anus for a few toxics).

And yeah I agree with this. ( I havent been talking about target iso for 2 or so replies now, but yes, its not bad rn. Its just kinda basic lol).

Lmao I started this off talking about iso and you went elsewhere xD.

Il tag you in it when i do.
Idk who else to tag tho lol.

Get @XViper and @Slasher_Clone For sure. Other than that I dunno, they are the only others I can think of that are consistently coherent.

2 Likes

Also maybe @SammyToeJr and @Finessology

Wow I feel so left out

1 Like

Everyone else will see it naturally anyways.

1 Like

Also dont forget to name it

“Fire’s Rework Guide” or some shit so people know its yours just by the title.

1 Like