Ignore this, moving to a new thread. New idea of a thread.

Shut up, not a single fucking person gives a shit about your opinion

No not actually.

2 Likes

Damn daniel whered you find that

1 Like

Also I can reliably say that at least 4 people on here give a shit about my opinion. Seeing as im a regular. Yet this is the first time Ive ever seen you.

Please feel free to bash down others opinions. When you have one of your own to share.

1 Like

Also one last thing. Before you come back at me and call bluff on said 4 people.

@Fire @Coffee2Go @Kabe40 @XViper

These are the people that are almost always on every one of my posts. Whether they agree or not they care. So yeah (sorry for the @ guys. Getting sick of toxicity so im gonna start deconstructing replies like his)

1 Like

I played zerk only once and i instatly wiped him from my loadout sectionā€¦ Pred without mobility is useless pred imoā€¦he can have more health but without stamina you cant do shit

Maybe some players master that class but iam notā€¦ Iam leap spammer scout lol

The stamina kills me tbh why the melee based pred has the least stamina I will never know. The class balance system is dumb af.

Anyways. Still. Ive seen zerks play rooftops really well so they dont need to leap around. Its interesting. Not op. But it can be done.

Yeah, they should lower gear on him and add more staminaā€¦ He is not designed for leaping around but using objects, trees and building corners as cover between ambush.

Honestly he should have the best stamina, least gear. But be slowest sprint and shortest leap.

Scout should be the opposite. Most gear, least stamina, fastest sprint longest leap.

Ft side should reflect that too. You should be trading health for gear. Speeds should he relatively similar, but in different ways.

I agree on this.

Melee class have lowest stamina šŸ¤¦what are they smoking lol

Its why scout is so dumb rn. You can leap like 15 times in a row with long ass leaps and pretty much never be seen

Yeah but some FTs already get used to it and they lit your ass before you even land

1 Like

Thats why you leap through them repeatedly. Always over them. Only leap away if you can break LOS while you do it.

I agreed with your full opinion my friend

1 Like

Ive been here since the beginning and im sick and tired of people shitting on illfonic for the dumbest reasons. Its ok to not like the game and give constructive critizm but this is nothing like that. If your gonna Rant about a game atleast be smart about it.

2 Likes

While not impossible, you are far harder to track when leaping over them. Plus it helps you maintain pressure inna fight

1 Like

Already doing thatā€¦ Still hate that health on scout tho thats why they must leap every sec and keep ranged distancešŸ˜

2 Likes

Take your pick I do both. Theres a reason I have this labeled as ignore. Its for me mostly.

1 Like

It can be difficult but if you are always moving the likeliness you take damage is much lower.

1 Like