Ignore this, moving to a new thread. New idea of a thread.

I moved this to a new thread here.

if you wanna come join, please do.

1 Like

Backwater sucks. The entire part of the map thats a water area sucks. The way the Ft almost always rides the edge of the map in the open sucks. The objectives there suck. The entire area is an FU to pred.

I hate backwater.

2 Likes

Also while Im at it, Lemme just rant about berzerker.

Berzerker is the only mfing pred that can literally down someone from ranged, leap right into the middle of the entire FT, quick claim, and walk away with still probably 5-10% of his health.

Wtf is that. How the fuck you are intended to fight a berzerker without being a premade I have no clue. Because in most scenarios they are too damn tanky for you to ever even second wind while they are deleting your teamates.

1 Like

So thatā€™s another one of the interesting things in this game.

At the upper tier Berserkers are generally considered easier to beat.
While at the lower end (including PS4 FTā€™s) Berserkers tend to be far more difficult.

Against any decent team a 2nd winded Berserker is a dead Berserker.
Very few high level Predators will play Berserker due to its lack of mobility.

The thing is if a Berserker manages to down someone from ranged, and jumps in and jumps out with 5-10% HP, you should be chasing them down. They wonā€™t be able to get away quickly unless they have a significant terrain advantage. (in which cases kudos to them for choosing a good engagement area).

3 Likes

Yeah, normally I would but when this berzerker shit happened he hopped a fence and having to walk around that shit fucked the chase entirely lol.

Once we lost the first guy the other 2 got wiped. When he knocked my teamate there was no chance to down him, I decided to sneak off while he claimed and reinforce. Then my teamates made small brain plays after the reinforced and that was an EZ loss.

I just dislike how much berzerker can get away with nearly unpunished. Its so shit. I know hes slow AF so when he is second winded usually he can be hunted. But still, shit sucks.

2 Likes

You smack them with a rolled up news paper and tell them no.

1 Like

I think this is your issue :P
I expect the Pred could have been any class and you would have lost this game :)
Place blame where itā€™s deserved. :P

2 Likes

Nah, with some of the plays he made he would have died before that reinforce. He just had enough health to yoink my teamates skulls while I mag dumped my lmg into him.

After the reinforce though, yes, totally fair game because my teamates lost all but one brain cell each while they waited to respawn.

Not tryina go against you Iā€™ve seen and have ripped apart teams as zerk but he is so nerfed he serves no purpose bedsides being torn apart by bullets heā€™s lvl 50 reward for a damn reason even tho heā€™s trash compared to the pred u get at the beginning of the game and a pred who dies from 1 bullet heā€™s straight garbage lmao imo

Berserker= can soak up 1 1/2 clip of a hammerhead
Slow as fucc but has a stam reduction cost wile in melee and has a fearless passive but gets stunned for slightly more time than normal

Scout = a bit faster than hunter but deals more damage when in ranged and as a passive has observet equipped

As a beginner class players should receive

ā€œYoung bloodā€ = slightly less health,stam,gear than hunter but is super fast when moving and has increased accuracy in ranged (slight aim bot) and trackings great on every weapon

More experienced players will eventually unlock the hunter a all around perfect class

Then elder

And max lvl players (it level cap is increased(a lot))Will receive

ā€œAnchientā€ = slightly more health than hunter more stam than scout but is slower than hunter and has slight aim bot for ranged And parrys are less affective against him and knife damage downsides would be

• takes slightly more damage from snipers and secondaryā€™s
    -future brain storm class ā€œowlf agentā€ will take less damage from him and do more damage

I got bored and thought this would be some cool ideas ect to share also my opinions

@fire @Lazycollinator @XViper

1 Like

Yeah berzerker is an interesting one. he is nerfed to hell but he can work under the right conditions and when they are met he flips from utterly useless to absolutely devious.

1 Like

Yep btw all the listing of classes is what I think they should be lol not what they are

Good ideas, but probably best to separate them out of this topic.

Iā€™m always in support for more class uniqueness and customisation.

Iā€™m also in support for having these ā€˜passivesā€™ actually displayed and listed for players to see, so new players know WTF their class actually does.

2 Likes

Amen to that.

2 Likes

Yes agreed man lol should I make a post :b

I would also love to see the passives And pros and cons of the pred classes

This might be a good place to start :P

2 Likes

Lol I remember also posting about shoulder bash for zerk In case he gets body blocked ect lol

Also guys the reason I have this post labeled as ignore is because these are just my incoherent ramblings after getting my butt kicked lol. I wanted to write them down so I can look at them later down the line. Might be helpful. But these are not my actual senseful opinions. Just angery ones

2 Likes

I hate backwater too, I refuse to play it as pred for all the reasons you listed plus ft going under the docks/Houses.

2 Likes

My friend must have heard it from you

1 Like

You think zerk is too strong? Um. Wat

1 Like