Illfonic be like

cough Blade

3 Likes

That was obvious, donā€™t sass me or I will ā€¦ā€¦

Van Helsing. It was ok i guess, but i really like Draculaā€™s accent

1 Like

For some reason Dracula 2000 always struck me as a good different take on the whole idea especially as to the origins and why and also showed links with van helsing

2 Likes

Yeah, i remember being entertained. But if Iā€™d watch dracula 2000 now, i might change my mind

1 Like

Iā€™d say instead of noticing the action , listen to how it started and the dialogue

Nah, that may invalidate my point; we canā€™t have that šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Fine ā€¦. Lmao now I must caster spam you

1 Like

Doubt you remember this 80ā€™s classic , monster squad lmao

1 Like

Bring it on, Iā€™ve got protection

download (7)

1 Like

Lol Iā€™ll be on today what name I need to look for for the tombstone ?? Lol

1 Like

I wont. But itā€™s not cause Iā€™m a coward or anything, i got a, um, furry convention to attend.

I promised @Fire that i wouldnā€™t miss this one. Donā€™t want to leave him hanging

1 Like

So youā€™ll be hanging out with Rey huh?

2 Likes

Lol. Touche

1 Like

I may post a vid today , not sure but I really wanna start to edit one and make it fun and good

1 Like

That would be grand. Wouldnā€™t want to be doing 'wheres the video postā€™s, when thereā€™s a ā€˜wheres the updateā€™ fever

1 Like

Fuck that guy , he left me hanging in a party lastnight because he shit his pants (or something along those lines , I didnā€™t listen)

2 Likes

If youā€™re gonna insult @Fire then do it right . @Fireis a cheatin lil bish , a second rate phg player and a third rate sf2 player . He canā€™t read good and he poops his pants

2 Likes

I thought he was 4th best at sf2?

Welcome back @Madisyn_Skye

2 Likes

Maybe in a 2 person contest . He donā€™t want the smoke and he should change his name to dodges the fires or dontwantsmoke lmao

1 Like