Illfonic be like

You always have horrible timing, that’s why we can never play together. So fak yu.

2 Likes

Says shawn who hasnt been online in over a week.

1 Like

You stick to your srpgs, your reflexes are too slow for anything else.

2 Likes

Was on yesterday and you ducked , dived and dodged . Dodgy Mcdodgerson. Lmao even made sure to show on line status so you could hide under the covers like a baby back bish

Continue to use the strongest sf2 fighter while I use the weakest just to give ya a chance lmao

The fuck yu werent.
Lol you didnt say shit so I didnt see you.
Getting on and staying quiet.

Sounds like scared to sf if you ask me.

1 Like

That’s right just sneak around and hide.

1 Like

NO SHOW SHAWN AT IT AGAIN

No fire no smoke either …. Read above I edited lmao

That’s you my good sir.
You announce yourself when you get on.
Stop hiding.

1 Like

Hi everyone :)

I’m so glad every thread about Prey has been closed, I’d really, really hate to be suspended again for “politics” by contributing to any conversation about that movie, either for or against it.
That being said, it makes me sad when I’m suspended, unjustly or not, so, I’ll do my very best to not find myself suddenly logged out. But no promises, I’d hate for our resident feline to become bored, though between myself, @YautjaSymbiote and Rey, I’m sure she earns her pay ;)

Thanks @Anyt1m3 for keeping my memory alive. I loved the soccer ball pic, shame it mysteriously disappeared. You also inspired my new PSN name (MaadieTheBaadie), so bless you for that.

Also, yeah, #FreeRey

5 Likes

The way he handles himself, you’d think he was the @JimHarbaughWQLVE of phg champs (but with no flare) or the @NomadClan of predator fan fiction, or the @Kassinaillia of caring about issues with PHG, or the @JelouGaming of Marcos defenders, or the @Forever_Mello of ammo addicts, or the @ElderPreddy of hardcore Christians or @YautjaSymbiote of team fortress memes and @Durbs2001 of memes in general , or @MassImpact124 of riddle, or the @Reynoso_fua11 of people getting banned (damn it, is Rey banned again?). Could have fooled me

5 Likes

We are not allowed to speak of Rey x, I won’t speak of Rey and we shouldn’t speak of Rey because we could get the Rey treatment , so mums the word about Rey .
Free Rey

2 Likes

Fight The Power

1 Like

I can’t believe you didn’t mention me for the sass lmao

I felt a little bad for @Fire so i didn’t want to put the nail in the coffin

1 Like

Yes I believe his lack of humbleness is the real culprit behind his envy of us

1 Like

Yeah, @Durbs2001 got banned too

1 Like

For what