Illfonic do the right thing

Cant you guys implement something that allows the people who have purchased all the DLC like me, early access to the mask, etc. I get you guys are releasing it in December for everyone but this is going to piss a lot of people off and pressure those that have bought all into rebuying to just get early access.

surely there is something you guys can do that only allows access to those that have purchased all the DLC and doesn’t allow others who haven’t bought it all.

I have been here since launch and always supported you guys like many others and this feels like a kick in the teeth and some will call me cheap but I ain’t no fool and waiting another 7-8 month to just use Mr black mask is kinda lame.

never the less thanks for the map etc

4 Likes

The right thing would have been to give you all that mask for free , greed isn’t new with them though , sadly

2 Likes

Yea this feels like an attempt to get as much money from us as quickly as possible before shutting the game down.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for these DEV’s…
They are actually doing a great job and greedy people like you only complain about useless bullshit which will be implemented after a while anyways for free.

Just take a look on the changes they made over this year.
The game is evolving with every update/hotfix and the most important thing is that they actually listen to the feedback of the community in terms of the gameplay and implement features to balance it as good as possible. Go and compare it with other DEV’s strategies (cash cows) & you will notice, that Illfonic is actually doing a f*** decent and honorable job compared to the most vidgame-companies ffs!

Always the same with this toxic community…

3 Likes

It’s literally just a bundle centered towards Newer Players who hadn’t bought any DLC yet. What are you on? DLC equating Cash Grab before running off? You really think Illfonic’s getting more money from this than Day 1?

It’s early acess, plus it’s for people who want to buy the other predator classes who are just starting out so umm how, is this greed when they literally stated that they are giving the new players a bundle with stuff others do not have access to plus it’s optional doesn’t mean it’s the paid dlc.

1 Like

fortnite does it, you buy something that comes out of a pack and when they take out the pack they discount it to you.

Different studios, plus it’s for new players not a cash grab for a skin, plus we will be getting the stuff in the bundle next month so it’s gonna be free later on, unlike fortnite who will keep it behind a paywall.

Like that’ll happen.

I mean, personally it annoys me a bit but I’m not complaining, they could have done something similar, the DLCs are always there, the old players are displaced, I think this DLC is missing something.

Yes New Predators!!! Better one’s at that

As @OldKingHamlet has said, it’s coming in BY december, NOT in december.
How we have done early access skins and equipment in the past is how it’s being done now.
There is no difference.
If you have the DLCs, then just wait for the masks to come out. You will not have to wait until December

6 Likes

Can we get new elite armor for predators like the elite outfits for FT I think it would be a neat addition.

1 Like

I bet this games life you will by next year watch 😂

Well it only took 4 months to make another map, so we might get another map again by August and possibly new mode by then, along the way we’ll probably get new predators.

For their sake Give out the super preds already

We might get it next month since we have the Mr.black mask.

I’ll take him or falconer and maybe get royce but that’s a long shot

Noland would be better since he has predator tech, and we can use the cloaking device.

Ehh yeah that would be a treat be funny if he talk to himself during the match lol