Patch Notes 2.20 (Hotfix)

'Preciate it

*Additional skins and paint can be unlocked by playing from December 2021

1 Like

1 Like

Some of y’all could’ve used that $20 for gas, shit is expensive.

2 Likes

@Courier. Any comments from illfonic about early access until December of the predator masks included in the predators bundle ???

1 Like

We’ve addressed this multiple times on the forum. Please stop spamming
It’s by December not in December

4 Likes

I bought predator hunting grounds 1 and now i have predator hunting grounds 2. Interesting version numbering.

Thought that was @Durbs2001 and @P-willie2000 favorite lollipop

In the excerpt of the product description of the playstation store it does not say that, it clearly states that it is from December, not before December, you can read it clearly in the image that I sent from the description of the playstation store. if it is wrong they should correct it and publish that it is an error

1 Like

Very clearly says by. Maybe a difference in translation?

2 Likes

Thanks Illfonic, I had the 4 dlcs and bought the pack because I thought it was an early access to the skins, thanks for taking care of your fans 👍 until never.

Gracias Illfonic, tenía los 4 dlcs y compré el pack porque pensé que era un acceso anticipado a las máscaras, gracias por cuidar a tus fans 👍
hasta que nunca

1 Like

thanks a lot its means a lot IIIfonic.

in the Spanish store it clearly says as of December. there I see that it says by. Maybe they should correct it in the Spanish version, it is a very serious error

1 Like

How bout the mask that’s on Arnold’s shoulder

Y’all confuse people cause the way you do dlc is just weird. It’s never straight forward there’s always like a gimmick to it. Not always that’s fairly hyperbolic but you catch my meaning.

It’ll probably be next month, got a feeling they’ll sprinkle these for the next couple of patch’s.

2 Likes

They farmed you for 20 bucks how do you feel

Hahahahahaha bro! You’re so right! Lord that’s lazy as fuck lol

what is this ?

1 Like

Creo que es más error en la traducción, supongo que el mensaje por lo que hemos visto es que se Irán desbloqueando hasta diciembre de 2021, o bueno han dicho los jugadores de eeuu que es la traducción.

1 Like