Illfonic do the right thing

fortnite does it, you buy something that comes out of a pack and when they take out the pack they discount it to you.

Different studios, plus it’s for new players not a cash grab for a skin, plus we will be getting the stuff in the bundle next month so it’s gonna be free later on, unlike fortnite who will keep it behind a paywall.

Like that’ll happen.

I mean, personally it annoys me a bit but I’m not complaining, they could have done something similar, the DLCs are always there, the old players are displaced, I think this DLC is missing something.

Yes New Predators!!! Better one’s at that

As @OldKingHamlet has said, it’s coming in BY december, NOT in december.
How we have done early access skins and equipment in the past is how it’s being done now.
There is no difference.
If you have the DLCs, then just wait for the masks to come out. You will not have to wait until December

6 Likes

Can we get new elite armor for predators like the elite outfits for FT I think it would be a neat addition.

1 Like

I bet this games life you will by next year watch 😂

Well it only took 4 months to make another map, so we might get another map again by August and possibly new mode by then, along the way we’ll probably get new predators.

For their sake Give out the super preds already

We might get it next month since we have the Mr.black mask.

I’ll take him or falconer and maybe get royce but that’s a long shot

Noland would be better since he has predator tech, and we can use the cloaking device.

Ehh yeah that would be a treat be funny if he talk to himself during the match lol

So I dunno if anyone noticed but the armor customization in the menus changed.

Looks as though they’ll be interchangeable at some point

Yeah, I’m figuring each of these will be unlocked once the corresponding paid DLC comes out, e.g. the Mr Black mask will unlock when the Mr Black skin DLC drops etc. If they put a definite date on each one it locks them in regarding the roadmap, and as we saw with the Isabelle DLC, plans can change. As such, we get an absolute time limit instead, which is fine by me.

You do realize it most likely cost them money for licensing the masks right? Like Mr. Black and city hunter? While I would like it if you could only buy the masks for like 5 bucks, I understand why they cost money. Just use you’re brain quick and realize that they are LISENCED masks

DUDE IM SO GLAD SOMEBODY’S WITH ME I think these devs have done a phenomenal job, especially since everything’s has been free eventually in the game due to the free updates. You can legit just play the game to get like ninety percent of the dlc and the hotfixes and patches have completely catered to the playerbase. They listen to the community more than any other company ive seen. They really deserve more respect imo

1 Like

If by money to license the masks, you mean the money to secure the Predator licence then sure. Cosmetic items like masks do not cost extra money like the likeness rights to real people.

2 Likes

yea I do apologize for my wording as I re-read but due to work and only just been able to get on, anyway I do appreciate the reply regardless and would have just been nice if the players who have purchased all DLC would already have access but I get it and I don’t mind waiting but I know some are rebuying due to this wall being created by attaching the mask to the DLC for steam and eager people buying and complaining which is not your fault if they buy or not.

keep up the good work with the game and when is predator vs predator coming :)