Illfonic I beg you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@IllFonic please do NOT nerf the katana!!! Finally Predator is the hunter, not the other way around! Fire team has its OP as hell butter knife, Pred has his katana. Let it stay that way!

2 Likes

Is it that good?🤔🙂

1 Like

Its the Yautja equivalent of the FT fucking butter knife… Literally the only way to go with a premade FT. Christ almighty, I don’t have enough vocabulary to describe this weapon – it looks cool, it comes with kenjutsu fighting style and it kills… it kills man!

1 Like

I give it a week until it’s nerfed into the ground. Predator can’t have real weapons in this game.

3 Likes

Man, I paid for this DLC and I demand for every aspect of it to stay the way it is! Fuck, its my consumers right!

I am afraid that you are right… Give it a couple of days and FT only players will be screaming for nerfs in the forum, on Twitter and Facebook.

1 Like

Christ, its got power attacks!

1 Like

What do you mean

Yup, love the lunge attack and the stealth kill combo!

2 Likes

I swaer, the moment it will get nerfd I will ask for my DLC money back. I’m willing to go to court

Well, simply put it, you press RMB and FT member is in shit-stream

RMB? Right mouse button? Are you saying you can choose between light and heavy attacks?

Fuck yeah baby!!!

The stealth kill combo is insane, the way he strokes blood of the sword is epic!

1 Like

Wish I could get into a damn match tho — spent 45min waiting.

Gonna have to go back to work from lunch break.

😳 what’s the ps4 equivalent of that??

You need to check your controler in settings - I’m sure its going to be same button you press to throw combistick

I’ve just wiped out a full PC FT with this sword… useing a scout!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Lol dude you’re going to get it nerfed real it in 😅

It takes about 14 mins for me… still worth the wait man! Just owned a PC FT sniper who was sniping me from across the map - they can still parry the swort but its not as effective for them quz its so fast!