Illfonic, I have some questions about DLC’s

Yeah I think I’d try to compensate ahahh

In fact it could be speculated that Falconer Predator has a robotic hand.

3 Likes

He does??? I always thought it was a glove for his metal bird

2 Likes

He MIGHT have a robotic hand, it’s not sure

because if you look at the scene in the camp, when the trio is revealed, the metal bird goes on his should and “fuse with it”, not on his hand.

So, a lot of people started to think that the arm is yes a visual reference to human falconers, but mostly a robotic hand;
personally I like to think that is just some sort of adherent glove, but we do not know the truth!

1 Like

Thank you ^^

I really doubt the Fugitive DLC, but a Scar or Super Predator does sound likely since we have 2 Super Predator masks and a Tracker possibly on the way. Also Scar has been hinted at a lot with his Shurikan to his Mask.

Yeah I totally get that plus this is the first time a Female Predator has been like the forefront ever since the time of Big Mama.

Yeah that was really weird to me, mostly because they have Mr. Black’s mask named after the Berserker Predator.

Now that would be interesting! Scar as a class would be out there but the mask of Wolf & Tracker is definitely there!

1 Like

?

download.jpeg-25

It’s a falconer’s glove

download.jpeg-26

1 Like

Yup indeed is a glove, I have the figure with me and it looks more like a glove then prosthetic metal. Then again I could be wrong 🤷🏻

images.jpeg-19

)

2 Likes

Okay I see it now

1 Like

That is a pic from an action figures, it could not be considered a proof by any means.

Here’s a close up from the movie prop

i repeat, even if seems logical to see it as a falconer glove, the robot bird lands on his shoulder in the movie, and that’s it.

I too would preferit as a glove, but still can’t be 100% sure.

@3@ this is possibly the most confusing conversation I’ve been apart of lol. I wish there was a book that had all the details of the movies, telling us what is or isn’t for it could possibly help decide which is true

1 Like

Ahahahh, I can say I’ve been in a LOT more confusing stuff about the AvP universe, but I could not tell if is a good or bad thing

Anyway I think the most important thing of them all is not to have a closed mind, and be always open to ideas and dialogue.

1 Like

True true

Hand

1 Like

O R G A N I C

1 Like

I can talk to my boss about maybe setting up some sort of AMA to talk with some of the designers. It will probably have to be pre-submitted questions and take a while to compile and edit the questions to be worded politely since a lot of people on the forums don’t know how to behave, but I don’t see why I can’t at least ask.

5 Likes

gif-aint-even-mad-angry-bfd-bored-chewing-gum-parker-posey-whatever-gif

Lol best of luck with that one

Year 2 FAQ Soon™

Yeah, odd how we don’t want to subject the team to the constant abuse you guys hurl at us :P

4 Likes

Basic questions that have been repeatedly asked since launch? Really now?
Don’t even have to be pulled directly from this forum.

3 Likes

If you watch the interview AvPG did with Gerritzen it’s very obvious that people have done a ton of research. I mean, he read a ton of books and comic books:

1 Like