Illfonic make the game fair play atleast

Dude all guns dont have bullet drop what are you on about lmao?
revolver is pocket sniper rifle with also no bullet drop and has no actual range limit…

SMG’s are better than assault rifles lmfao… the logic…

1 Like

GO TO BED!

1 Like

ITS 22:33 AND IM WATCHING TWITCH STREAM XDDD

PRED WAIT TIME was 4:52 and just a half hour ago,…3:xx

I guess i’m living in happy hour! I guess its different between cities…i guess.

1 Like

worst things in life,…

Time zones.

1 Like

3x

1 Like

Its now or never i guess! Got to go Pred today!

Idk played like 4 hours today of just pure fireteam lmao… all wins ngl… except all the time i was getting mained cause i had sniper rifle and they were like nyoooo

Lol it’s not supposed to be hard for PREDATOR, it should be hard for FIRETEAM. I don’t think people like you understand asymmetrical games and how the balance is supposed to be.

What about dead by daylight? The killer supposed to be scary and it’s the opposite lol…Sometimes the survivors makes it hard for the killer and even bully them lol😂

Is that how supposed to work? Lol U have to deal with it buddy …it’s not unbalanced it just that some players are just better then others🤷🏻‍♂️

So like a said and I always will…if preds mains keep losing…well just Git Gud😎

1 Like

Fireteam: Hunting Grounds

In all fairness, you’re playing a game with an alien that cloaks, leaps in the air, shoots lasers, bleeds green…this is all science fiction, and although possible within the realm of physics, this game is not intended to be a simulator.

If you want to talk about physics then it shouldn’t take 40 bullets to kill the pred, just like any animal of its size after 3 or four well landed bullets it should be dead. After the mask gets blown away it should take a single bullet to the head to kill it. What about healing completely seconds after eating some pork meat? The ft heals just as fast with med kits…you see how reality has no place in this argument.

IT’S JUST A VIDEO GAME…🤷🏽‍♂️

Sure make that a thing but bring back one shot plasma :)

Im fine with that ngl lmao

Also add alien sniper rifle so i can charge it and then its game over lol

To help randoms just make a tutorial and give informations about the game. To help hard core players (pc premade squads against good pred player) just remove Yautja Bane and revert Tick skin to the previous version. You dont need that damage to win games, you need coordination and knowledge.

1 Like

I mean or keep it and add the mechanic i proposed which would make lot of sense lmao… and i kid you not its already in game based of AI… and how when u shoot torso it takes longer n shit … just now make it viable for pred…

Or they can just revert back and also add that mechanic… either way i would feel fine when playing pred then when its added and i would now need to use my skill to want to headshot him than just aim and walk xd

It’s hard to do, illfonic already given proof of their incompetence. I think for them changing a simple code for removing or decreasing Yautja Bane could be easier 😂.

Its easier but u will have endless people wanting this and that and ONE patch will last like 10-20 days until then u will have one patch favor fireteam and then next favor predator… then it wouldnt make sense… hence why i made that post about that mechanic… we need a lot ot likes on it lol…