Illfonic make the game fair play atleast

U know what im trying to do lol… trying to abuse the sniper rifle now just to mess with illfonics statistics so they see that its clearly OP lol… cause i shit u not they dont care lol all they want is equality but that is not equality right now.

I thought you looked how things were?
You always used to say you wanted it easier for ft lol.

1 Like

XD i think he didnt mean easy as that…

I mean if somethings fucked up you complain about it lol.
Shits whack atm.

And all the ft mains are trying to say it’s not xD.

1 Like

U know whats ironic… Im actually a fireteam main since day 1 but ended up going for predator… cause u got nth else to do as fireteam lmfao…

Even before it was easy as fuck to down pred with sniper lol… but now its 99% easy… before it was 90% or smth…

What kind of lame degenerate sees this game and WANTS to focus the human side?

BOOOOORRRRIIIINNNGGG

1 Like

YOU’RE A DEGENERATE!
lol

I thought about like pred being hard to play and shit but he is not really… i mean he is when u look at how unfair it is but like his mechanics are fun af lmao and more immersive than fireteam which just feels like another AIMLAB simulator…

FYI AIMLAB is a aim improving game with no recoil and bullet drop etc

Whaaa im just trying to abuse the stats so they lower or remove auto sniper from game lmfao… only reason why i play fireteam now

Always played both sides, and after the patch I feel.the difference in damage and health. For @Coffee2Go, if illfonic would have checked statistics of weapon they had already nerded sniper because it’s since the beginning that people are stomping with the SAWZ , not only now. And some people that play premade with sniper even stream on twitch. So basically it means illfonic have never watched a fucking stream of their broken game.

2 Likes

I actually thought about trying to stream pred again but its gonna be impossible cause my frames drop to 30 on low when i stream the game and it lags like shit cause its unoptimized af…

So i cant even do that except just abuse the gun until they see the stats

Not only the sniper rifles but u got a revolver that can hit anything at any range and has no bullet drop and has same dmg

I was just messing with you lol.
Cause you always used to say pred was too easy xD.

So to see what you’re saying now it’s pretty funny.
Tho I agree with most of what you say now.

2 Likes

I took a zerks mask off in two shots yesterday xD.
With the bolt action.
And ppl wanna say ft guns ain’t op lol.

Hammerhead has been abused by every one and got one nerf only after many months. Sawz never got any nerf, spear throw got a nerf of 20 less damage (that is insane). I mean , a headshot damage nerf would be fine, but damn, less 20 damage on the body when you did already buff tick skin? So now 1 throw + 4 wrist balde to kill support, good luck not being parryed. 4 bow shots to kill every one, 5 pistol, elder sword didnt get any nerf and illfonic said They wanted to make pred more range based (by nerfing all range weapon and buffing fireteam damage + parry nerf 🤔🤣).

3 Likes

I will test bolt now havent played with it since 1.12 or smth… realised that i will ruin preds match if i main bolt and take his mask off at start… and he will leave

Talk about equality now ;)

am i rite heh

@OldKingHamlet looking at u lmfao… u know what im saying

I feel bad hamlet didnt do shit he is just community manager lol…

@OldKingHamlet can you at least put a like to some.comments ? So we know you are reading something at least in this forum. Dont ignore pls. Even if you dont get paid for staying there, at least share some post to devs , it require 10 seconds.

1 Like

True i would appreciate if you actually like comforted us that the devs are aware that the game is “unfair” for playing as predator… Im not saying its OP, complaining

But its unfair as in… its actually unfair and you cant do shit… no skills can save you from guns that got no bullet drop and two shot your mask off…