Illfonic make the game fair play atleast

I am on PC

Epic = Coffe2Go

You’re wasting your time coffee.

1 Like

I know i am, and i wont actually play a private match which gives me nothing to prove lmao… he will just rock the net gun and net me lmfao…

also look here @TheBrokenOne77 i actually made world record speedruns with a person named @Sciku btw

we played as a team even before when predator was semi “OP” and we still killed him together by sniping him lmfao… i remember when it took 5 shots to take off pred bio mask off with bolt action even lmfao…

Also FYI the record was 1:17min back before patch 1.04

I will remember you’re name…

Hope we see each other one day in the jungle😈

1 Like

Here is the proof btw ;)

I hope not cause you wont love playing without that bio-mask of yours and being useless as predator XD

Hes an ft main, call of duty fan boy xD.
Who wants to put prestige in this game. XD.

I know his kind all too well.
Usually the type I ran over in mw3 xD.

But given that hes a ft main. What would be the point of him being pred? Lol.

1 Like

I mean eh everyone has its own opinion and plan but i’m just pointing out that i mastered both fireteam and predator equally.

I heard nowadays people don’t accept other people opinions cause they don’t main either Fireteam or they dont main predator lmfao…

like wtf… so needy jeez… but yeah

I was top 50 best battlefield 3 MP sniper players back in the day lol

NEEEEEEERD

1 Like

shuushhhh one bolt action hero man

1 Like

Honestly I could care less at this point. My statement goes for everyone. All y’all do is bitch and complain about game mechanics. It’s worse than a circle of gossiping women lol
I get on this forum to check out new upcoming stuff not to see everyone with a predator profile pic complaining about fireteam.

1 Like

;D heyy i paid 150$ for this custom pfp made for my avatar which is “coffee2go” aka coffee in cup…

Also really? you gonna be like that after i backed you up when u had like 5 people trying to get you banned by making you triggered and i was telling you chill down its just a game it will be fine.

Well at this point they are making this game into actual Fireteam: hunting grounds

Get me banned?? Lmfao that’s a laugh. Triggered?? LOL If anything I’ll get y’all banned just like I did with RicterByran. I wonder why we haven’t seen that profile on here lately…
no offense to you personally man but up until a month ago predator mains were all cocky and confident of they’re skill play level and now that ft gets their first update every single pred main is losing their shit and constantly nagging like children. Play the game, practice, get better. Simple as pie.
Thanks for the backup in the past but I can’t agree with any ft nerfs lol
They just barely balanced the game and now y’all want to change it again.

1 Like

Okay good that we are almost on the same page… i’m not a main on anything… i just like the pfp cause i love predator franchise that’s all…

The point my post was making was not trying to attract “whining people, complainers, people who want to win easily as pred”

my post was about making the game fair… so when u leap around the forest your health stays intact and u dont lose half Hp for peaking out or even worse ur helmet gets taken down if u peak for millisecond lmfao…

The fact is you can’t play the game properly cause u have the perks in this new patch that make you actually faster than usain bolt lmao and also your stamina is the same and it recharges so fast lmao faster than predator honestly…

1 Like

The reality is… it will never get balanced unless they fix the core mechanics in the game.

Core mechanics are not about stats and like DMG or HP or anything.,… they are about making a foundation on where the stats go.

1 Like

That’s literally what my topic is about… trying to fix the game mechanics so devs can balance the game easier.

Nothing more or less than that.

Again i repeat THIS POST isn’t about nerfs

Its about making the game fair in mechanic wise and how gameplay feels…

2 Likes

I feel it is balanced. I still play pred and win against so called “death squads”. Just move and shoot then set up traps and don’t forget to use the wrist launcher And/or disc when they want to hide like little bitches lol
Never Ever stay in the same place for more than 20-30 seconds as pred. Keep them on their toes and take one at a time by one attack at a time. I know a lot of people who think they’re good and just rush ft which ends up getting them killed

1 Like

Yeah i honestly think its balance i can win either way with scout / hunter / zerk

But its just annoying when you get sniped across the map and the damage stays the same, the bullet just gets to you instantly… ur unable to track the bullet and shit like that…

Basically laws of physics don’t apply to fireteam which is totally unfair if you ask me…

Honestly to make a bullet drop system is going to take way more manpower than what illfonic has to spare rn which is why the went with the laser hit style system for the bullets.

1 Like