Illfonic: “Out of office for Holidays”

Not really.
Stupidity annoys the shit out of me.

So you really get under my skin.

XD

A week off vacation does not need to be a holiday. Just because once place is celebrating a holiday does not mean the others dont get to be off aswell of they don’t celebrate said holiday that call discrimination and would cause a law suit lol

read previous response

Im the stupid one? You are the one getting all bent out of shape over a vacation

read previous response…

Ur previous post just shows how ignorant you are

ignorant

adjective

/ˈɪɡnərənt/

/ˈɪɡnərənt/

1. ​(often disapproving) not having or showing much knowledge or information about things; not educated

Example:

is extremely ignorant because he does not have knowledge/information about the things he claims

So you are saying if you don’t celebrate lets say Christmas but lets say Johhny does and johhny gets a paid week leave, but you have to stay and work thats fair? Mhmmm seems like the logic that you claim to have is off

That Illfonic went in a vacation? They made a post about it lol

every employee gets the same number of paid leave days a year…
Have you never worked before?

Generally it’s between 4 - 6 weeks (business days), paid leave a year.

It depends on the company and country and the contract you agree to.

So all offices would be covered under the paid leave days so they all get told hey guys here is a week were you dont have to come in company wide to all offices all over the world. That dosent happen? Mhmmm pretty sure all of the world was like that for 4 months lol

ok, so you are a kid in high school. (my assumption)
That has zero idea how the world works when you have a full time job.

Btw im getting paid right now to have this conversation with you its real lovely. My coworkers think you have never worker a day in your life

Thank you for confirming me previous assumption

Nope. If you actually read what i post i said i have both my hs and College diplomas and no longer have the need to be grammatically correct. But i guess that went over ur head aswell

Confirming me? Thought you were all about proper grammar lol

spelling and grammar are different things…

So I wasn’t going to be a cunt, but now I will be.

What diplomas do you have?

(I know that in the USA they call finishing year 12 a high school diploma, but for the rest of the world that’s just called finishing school)

So what college diplomas do you have?

Please supply the official title of “each” diploma you have.

The ones I went to school and I paid for, thats the ones I have.

ok so you finished year 12.

But you said you have college diplomas.

Please name them.
(subject/area of study)