Illfonic: “Out of office for Holidays”

funniest shit I’ve read in 2 months

Last night was getting full lobby pred matches in 4 mins so must be a Ausie thing. Maybe go fight a Roo or a crocodile

This is what I look for in the forums, intelligent conversation.

I look to be toxic to toxic piles of human debris like yourself

1 Like

From the guy judging peoples/businesses livelihoods hahahaha

Well that would be pretty dangerous. I’d imagine the effects of rewriting history would take a massive toll on the universe.

1 Like

there’s that english thing again…
Now even in american english:

That’s not a statement that is grammatically correct.

You could say “I strive to be toxic to(wards) piles of human debris like your self”
You could say “I aim to be toxic to(wards) piles of human debris like your self”

But “l look to be toxic to toxic piles of human debris like yourself”, that’s not a real sentance in any version of the english language.

If you want to insult someone at least do it in a way that is understandable.

You got the stones and gauntlet dont you???

Make it happen!!!

1 Like

Oh well. All of ppl need to be wipee from the earth

1 Like

We aint in school lol. Go fight a roo

Education isn’t about being in school.
It’s about being able to understand…

If I do it, it’ll be for nothing. My sacrifices and efforts will be erased because of those damn avengers.

1 Like

I understand completely. But I have my hs and college diplomas and I no longer need to be grammatically correct

Right back at you.

EA a company with offices in 7 different countries all take holidays at the same time?
I don’t know what you’re smoking but can you post some my way? (I’ll PM you my address)

Ea is Notorious for that lol. They took a break during battlefront 2 and it was a 2 week break and we had no updates or communication lol.

So EA Montreal, EA Parris, EA London, EA Shinjuku City, and the other 50+ offices around the world all went on holiday at the same time?
(they have over 30 production sights in the USA alone)

Here’s EA’s USA locations:
https://www.eaest.com/locations.php

Most likely. If I ran a business with multiple branches and I gave only one office a paid week vacation I would most likely lose the other 49 offices employees.

You are really cheesed they are taking a week off that ends on Wednesday.

…thousands of employees…

In multiple countries, that observe different holidays.