IllFonic Says: PHG’s is coming to Xbox along with Updates.

Okay, let’s hope we will actually see some actual fixes.

2 Likes

I am chill. You chill.

I’m chill. So, we’re all chill then?

Yes, we are all chill.

1 Like

New roadmap

69579CF4-5C41-4631-9ED3-4E4A0DAD55E8

1 Like

To be honest, I am optimistic, if cautiously. I still play the game for several hours at least on my days off, and I have almost 1000 hours in it total. I used to be hardcore on this game, I loved playing both sides and getting good. With this news I feel the need to get back into it more in depth and try and regain some of that lost skill so when the new stuff comes my muscle memory is ready for it.

I am actually disappointed in one aspect, because they didn’t list it at all: maps. We’re getting new Pred skins, but no new maps? For a rebirth of this game I would imagine that would be a priority.

2 Likes

Illfonic transparency 101. We can’t say that we can’t say

1 Like

Agreed, but the fact that we’re getting this news now kinda gets me! So it’s leading me to think, okay they couldn’t publish any more content because of sony??? Like really? Let’s just hope they stay true to there game this time

2 Likes

@TheSenate fak yu

1 Like

What I’m wondering is why the Xbox move at all? Those who didn’t have PS would likely play on PC, unless they are kids and would not have a good PC. So are they targeting sqeekers? If so, expect lots of character customization for sure, but as far as actual game content I have my doubts.

Being serious and realistic here, I’m 100% positive its because of Sony. OKH’s replies to me on Reddit imply that. He’s been working with them for at least the past year, doing contracts and negotiations and everything, to keep this game alive and funded AND get cross support on Xbox, Sony’s obvious rival. They had a specific release schedule to legally adhere to, hence the DLC drops with no fixes the last few patches. They were cleaning up what they were obligated and allowed to release for that specific contract. After negotiating for a new contract and getting that signed, they began work on rebuilding the game (balance, weapons, etc.) and coming up with more skins, optimizing for current gen, and getting the game programmed and ready for Xbox. All of this was likely all last year during that dead time. And now that everything is ready to be pushed out, they can finally talk about it.

3 Likes

Nah nah nah dont you start this stupid cućk shit again.
For the entire first year, me and a few others were trying to talk to them and get this fixed up so it could reach its potential. And we were nice about it. Civil.

They ignored us. They shit all over us and the franchise.

Aside from death threats, they deserved EVERYTHING they got.

Seriously I always hate seeing fucking cučks like you trying talk shit about us who tried to make this game great.

Fuck off bitch.

3 Likes

It’ll always be like this, sadly.

1 Like

You dont even play you hooker. You never did.

I know. 0 hrs in game. 1000+ hrs in forums

Its ilfonic. Its gonna be shit, unless their company hired brand new ppl that will actually shit.
But that’s not gonna happen. Its ilfonic.

Xbox is THE gaming console, for multiplayer right now. I think the tier list is PC, Xbox, then PS5. So it makes sense to port it, as it opens the game up to a while new audience that never had or refuse to have a Sony console, and it’ll attract those FPS and squeaker players. Which, I am all for, I love dicking with them in this game.

Untapped market. I just hope to god ppl on xbox have been warned and dont buy this piece of shit.

Are they hiring? 😁
Media manager and Twitch streamer

Untapped sqeekers more like it, but I’ll bite for now