IllFonic Says: PHG’s is coming to Xbox along with Updates.

Lol

You are delusional, my friend.

OKH implied that they have new people, at least for the PHG community. So there is a CHANCE they will be more receptive to us. But yeah, not holding my breath in the slightest until I play the new balances myself and watch more detailed examples from people like Sam and Beer about how they work.

Glad to see this comment section active with positivity and hope for once. Brings a tear to me eye 🥹

1 Like

You have no idea how fucking insulting it is to all of us who did what we could to try and help the game.
You’ve been around that long. And your bitch ass never did shit. So shut the fuck up.

Fucking pieces of shit like you always tryna talk shit about us when all we did was try to fix the game.

2 Likes

It’ll turn. It usually does. Optimism has had two feet and one hand in the ground in this place for over a year, its gonna take a little bit to dig itself out.

1 Like

I dont want anyone to get burned again.
Nobody deserves what we went through.
I hope to god no xbox players buy this.

2 Likes

I guess, but I’d like to just enjoy this kind of moment alittle longer, it’s been years since we had a hopeful chat blog for this game where we can nerd out and wonder.

My dear friend, you are delusional. I am sorry, but this is just a simple fact.

Those are just exploiters, so you just tryna find the cheap shit xD.

You meta whore.

I get it trust me, I’m just saying it’s nice to talk about this in a positive light for once after so long.

You know they will. You KNOW Illfonic will make big bookoo bucks on Xbox sales alone. Be realistic, the only people who are aware of their bullshit is US, the forum misfits. Casual players and randos on social media have no clue about how deep the Illfonic iceberg goes.

Yeah really, I think this thread is the most its been active, about the actual game, since the last patch.

1 Like

Nah. He’s pretty on point

…maybe.

Kinda hoping the balance changes make it easier to go back to being a Pred main again. I dipped out once the exploits leaked out, fuck that.

Wtf are you, @LukeSkywalker?

You’ve always been fucking stupid.

Who kept the conversations going about what balance and bug fixes needed to happen?
Who kept throwing out ideas?
Who tried ri get ilfonic to pay attention to what the player base wanted?

Me, and quite a few others. You were never one of them.
These are the actual facts.

Dont fucking talk to me like you hold any power authority. You dont. Not when it comes to this.
So sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
You are irrelevant in this matter.

What all my threads I make are for or try to make into. I’m happy people are talking about it and it’s better that it’s in a somewhat positive light.

Youd be better off focusing helldivers lmao.

3 Likes

I just dont want people to go through what we did. And I mean that.

1 Like

Been wanting to play it, but have been playing GOW Ragnarok Valhalla making content as well as Skyrim, and Fallout.