Illfonic sucks ass

Was that them? Lol. I didn’t even remember tbh I have had so many matches lmao! Are they usually t baggers are they?

yeah that is the name they go by there are also the toxic mercenaries or mermaids whatever name they go by now although i don’t think they play anymore

Where is that?
All I saw was the potato squad led by Bearfoot. The biggest bum in the game.

1 Like

that’s them. they call themselves tea bagging mercenaries, i think he just adopted it from Notorious and named his squad that. he always puts it in his facebook clips he posts

The OG legends Harry, Notorious, Blood?

2 Likes

yeah them but i ain’t seen them for a long time

Bruh i had forget these fellas even exist. Are they still posting and shit? And yes bearfoot is a joke aswell. I havent been on FB phg since the otherday when i posted my vid there. Its as dead as can be over there.

1 Like

Harry still has me blocked on FB, sparky sent me a post he did about zebb yesterday haha still after all this time they still have trauma

Oh I can’t see Bearfoot shit anymore. He blocked me months ago. Thank GOD. His videos and gifs made me leave the page.
Not leave but not frequent it.

it’s bearfoot’s page now

1 Like

That’s why that page died.

being blocked is the ultimate compliment a troll can ask for

did sparky send you the SS of harry’s post he wrote about you? 😂 he still has feelings for you

Hold up! After all this time? Sparky mentioned something bout it yesterday, I honestly cant beleive after all this time he is still in love with me. Doesnt he know im taken?

1 Like

No. Was it a post or a video. Either way send it to me. I aint gonna unblock him. He honestly sends me 10 messages and 10 tags a day. Cant have him unblocked bruv

1 Like

to be honest i was more shocked than anything i had forgot about the thing but when sparky sent me the SS of him making a post about you it just shows you still live rent free in his gender divided mind

Handing over the keys and your legacy to Bearfoot. 🤦🏻‍♂️
The final kick to your nuts to end a career.

1 Like

i will send you the SS cause i can’t see the post

Hayder ended their careers

2 Likes

the fake match scandal they tried to pull in private was too much to come back from