Illfonic sucks ass

that’s what i meant this guy was more funny than toxic imo but bearbear was hella toxic, as repetitive as he was

He’s too op he just cannot be stop

Lmao in pubs 😂
We wouldn’t know what he can do vs good people
He ducks matches
He leaves my matches in Publics when I’m solo
Comes up w some bullshit reason why he couldn’t play 😂😂😂
@Weevo540

3 Likes

I don’t understand people who call this game garbage. Of course, there are flaws there. But I like great plot dynamics that allow you to develop different storylines. Did you know that the game has multiple ends? I love these features in games. And it’s not even a standard shooter, but rather a hybrid. I bought this game right after its release. I played through it twice at different difficulty levels. But when I bought FIFA 22 Key and switched to this game. But I still thought about playing Predator or showing my younger brother this game. He’ll soon turn 16, so our parents will soon allow him to play such games. They are strict in this regard, you know.

The core concept is fine, but it takes it’s toll when that’s all you have for 2 years

I’ve gotten a secret endings for this game, they’re all boring.

@REYNOSO_FUA11
@TheSenate
@Cadillackid
@Forever_Mello
@Anyt1m3

Phg needs more endings.

1 Like

I got a suggestion

3 Likes

play AFTE! or Cyberpunk or HFW or Death Stranding…then they would have more than enough to digest. To give to much fuck is a retardation of the soul.

1 Like

He’s also op in privates too I would hate to end up on his bad side. I be feeling bad for them kids that come across him and no he never comes up with a bullshit reason. He’s got to take good care of them dogs. Since dogs are a Man’s best friend

1 Like

Fair, but the content (other than skins and bugs) is lacking nevertheless

in the 5 minutes that you survive is there enough time for a lore story intermission… i dont think so!
I mean in Horizon zero dawn, a proper segment of story is like 10minutes. You cant have a conversation with a pig for 10 minutes let alone care.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Wouldn’t hurt to try at this point

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GqKWa-O2SPI

1 Like
1 Like

Hmmm so if @Thunderwolf450 plays as predator and the map is excavation I can beat him or even @PlayStation_sniper man thank you so much P willie I must say your videos are truly inspirational and very helpful. You just earned yourself a sub keep up the good work. #GOAT

New video is out everyone! Decided to take alittle break from PHG’s because of the long queue times, so I decided to play alitttle Fortnite and not gonna lie this was super fun with its newest update
1 Like

So since the que time is longer why not just do privates like against friends or bots

1 Like