@ILLFONIC

The game is overall pretty bad. The main reason most of us are still here is because we hope that they may implement some actual content into the game without at the same time breaking it to the ground.

2 Likes

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 PEOPLE SAY OTHERWISE

If you think the game is bad then don’t play it period! There are so many people who love the game

Big difference between me enjoying the game and pointing out that the game is objectively bad. Bugs plague this game constantly and every time they fix something it breaks something else they’ve fixed before, hell we still have bugs from the games launch, we only have 4 maps overall when the game should have had at least 5 at launch. Balance is all over the place (granted it’s hard to balance an asymmetrical game), only two game modes with only one at launch, look at evolve for example that had several modes and maps at launch.

1 Like

Just cause you like it, doesnt meanit’s good.
Constant bugs, severe lack of balance for months.

But you thinking the game is fine, people like you are the problem. Why the game is so bad atm.

The game may have bugs but none of the bugs affect the overall gameplay. And for you to say so is highly foolish. EVERY GAME HAS BUGS even Some of the greatest games of all time. And just because you think there’s balance issues doesn’t mean everyone else does. Maybe you just suck at the game

Oh boy…

You’ve done it now…

You are cracking me up man! Seriously if you don’t like the game. Just leave man! What’s the point of waisting your time on a forum criticizing a game that you don’t like 😂😂😂😂

Amen, the fact that the ai we have is pretty brain dead shows a single player game would not work at all

1 Like

Whats the point of critizing someone who doesn’t like the game? You like it dont you? So why should anyone else opinion matter then, if you like good, but dont get on other peoples asses just because they have a different opinion than you.

I’ve been here pretty much since launch.
I find my own fun, tho it’s hard to handle any fun with all the problems.

I’ve decided to stick around to see this ship sink of it does.

I’m pretty damn sure I’ve cared more about this game than you.
But just because I like it doesn’t mean I cant point out the flaws.

Nond of this would be a problem if it was sold to us as a alpha or beta.
It was sold as a complete game.

By all rights we all got ripped off.

I’m not the one doing that buddy! This is my post! Are you blind

No but it seems you are.

1 Like

Maybe you got ripped off but again so many people think differently. And no you don’t care about it more than I do😂😂😂😂😂 I followed the game since last May 9th When it first got announced. I even preordered the deluxe edition the moment it went on preorder and have been happy ever since

Play as pred? Yeah I’ll leave that one to the masochists that enjoy the feeling of being underpowered.

Again you are on my post ripping on my thoughts. 😂😂😂 I’m not on yours

You were ripping on other people’s opinions first.

Not true. 😂😂😂😂 you must be blind

Theres these things called opinions people have them ,maybe instead immediately saying someone is wrong try too see the other persons point of view instead of immediately saying there wrong, and ignoring all intelligent criticism which you seem to lack.

You have 3 people telling the game isnt good.
The game was advertised as a complete product, not an alpha or beta.

So false advertisement.
So, ripped off.
A lot of people have felt that way.

I went in not expecting to much.
Cause most games tend to suck now a days.

I was hopeful and positive for several months then I saw the game just go into a constant decline.

I’ve never seen you write any post or be in any conversations contributing to trying to make the game better.

So I ask, who the hell are you?
You’ve blindly accepted the bullshit.
A lot of us havent.

So no, you haven’t cared more than me just because you pre ordered.