@ILLFONIC

Eh.
I still get a bit of fun as pred.
Just make sure you torture and fk with ppl.
Donโ€™t be afraid grimm.
Seriously just toy with the ft lmao.

The ones you can fk with anyway.

1 Like

Did you just say intelligent donโ€™t use that word. You are such a fool man! You guys came on MY POST to start ripping on my ideas but yet some how you see it the other way around. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Again you its an opinion just because someone doesnt agree with you does not means there ripping on your post, this is the internet we all have different opinions. If you think other people disagreeing with you is ripping in you, you have alot learn.

2 Likes

Three people compared to thousands all across the the predator community who love the game. Just because I donโ€™t spend my whole life on a forum doesnโ€™t mean I donโ€™t care about the game you obviously have no life if you spend it all complaining on a forum

People can have their own opinions but when you are commenting on someone elseโ€™s post and undermining what they have to say then it no longer is an opinion you must have not learned the difference so please

Fuck no. Clicking queue for pred is like solving the lament configuration and getting pinhead and his cronies torturing you. Though that sounds more fun.

Iโ€™m not touching pred on hunt with a 6ft pole til that shit gets balanced.

1 Like

Soo saying the game is horrible state is underminimg your post correct?

No itโ€™s not complaining, itโ€™s trying to give good feedback to make the as good as I know it can be.

You resort to petty insults cause you got nothing else.
Also just playing it doesnโ€™t show shit.

Just means you blindly accept whatโ€™s thrown at you.
You really care you try to discuss the game to make it better, if you see it needs improvement.

Youโ€™ve done nothing.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ your very petty

That doesnโ€™t answer my question.

think about it man you spend your whole life on a forum 24 seven every day complaining about a game that you donโ€™t even like if you truly like the game then you would not be spending your whole life complaining on a forum about the game that you supposedly care about! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m not gonna continue to go in circles with you I already answered you once if you want to continue to come in on my post asking me the same questions then expect no less from my response

You have replied to me saying them same thing worded different with various amounts of emojis, you have not said anything that remotely explains your point of view, except the game is not bad, but at this point yes it is going in circles have a nice day.

AGAIN YOUR COMPLETEY BLIND OF THE MATTER! YOU MUST NOT READ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ OR MAYBE YOU JUST CANT PROCESS THINGS IN YOUR MIND

You really that scared?
Lol I wanna see you play pred now xD.

That and Iโ€™ve always enjoyed watching ppl who Iโ€™ve talk to on the forums play pred lol.

You need to choose your words carefully.
I dont sit here complaining.

I try pointing out problems so they can be addressed and the game can be good.
Itโ€™s the reason I joined the forum.

Iโ€™ve played the game a lot, studied it and analyzed it.
And ive shared what Iโ€™ve seen as to do what I could as a player to help the game.

You mock me and those who have only ever wanted the game to be good/ as great as we know it can be.

You, have not contributed at all to trying to help the game at all.

You get defensive and mock those who point out the issues with the game.
Like a blind child.
Youโ€™re ignorant.

But if you really care and love this game as much as you say you do, I welcome you to join me in game so I can show you exactly what the problems are.

It wont be a petty insult contest, itl be a discussion.
Because I can show you easily all the problems I speak of.

But Iโ€™m pretty sure you wont take the offer, cause you dont care what anyone has to say unless they agree with you.

Youโ€™re reaching and grasping trying to argue my points, but the only thing you keep doing is using petty insults.

Youโ€™ve yet to actually counter any of my points.

Not only that you also keep twisting what I and the others keep telling you.

2 Likes

This is honestly the main argument against single player for this game.
The a.i. is pretty bad. Lol

Hell I can go on some of the best games of all time and point out glitches and issues but that doesnโ€™t make it a bad game what youโ€™re saying is very foolish and do you wanna talk about child like only a child would have the time to spend their whole life on a forum daily 24/7 complaining about small issues in a video game. Just because Iโ€™m not actively commenting on the forum doesnโ€™t mean I donโ€™t care about the game if you think this way then Iโ€™m sorry my friend you have a very messed up view. I actively play this game whenever I have a chance in fact me and four other people actively play the game whenever we have a chance and all of us greatly enjoy game. Yes we do see bugs here and there but again every game has bugs in this game doesnโ€™t have bugs that affect the overall gameplay. Maybe you Want things To be a certain way but that doesnโ€™t mean that everyone else thinks the same way. if you truly cared about the game and what the developers have made and given us then you would not be constantly 24 seven every day beyond forms complaining about small issues.

Have you played this game before or are you trolling because these bugs most certainly affect the gameplay to the point everyone expects the game to break with every new patch. Do you not recall the game breaking bug that crashed the game anytime you got parried or how about the bug (still in the game mind you since launch) that cancels your ability to mud up or canceling your animations. I get you like the game but donโ€™t fondle their nuts and ignore the problems.

2 Likes

Itโ€™s fine if youโ€™re on PS4 and turn crossplay off to be honest. I seldom encounter any really unbeatable squads, and as long as you play a highly mobile style you should be ok. I win the vast majority of my games using Elder.