@ILLFONIC

Oh trust me I’m not ignoring the problems but I see things in a bigger light and bigger picture than you do and you are just focused on all very small issues might I add that they have since fixed those issues and are actively working on fixing more. you act like the game is about to end tomorrow. The game still has a lot of life left and might I add that again you are on my post I am not on yours.

The issues I bring up, and so many others are not small issues.
You keep saying I’m just complaining.

It’s not just bitching.
These are actual problems with the game.
It’s not just me, it’s a fuck ton of people.

Most of them have left because of how bad the problems have been.

You blindly accepting thing as they are is the reason why so many games are shit now a days.

Il say it again since you ignored it the first time.

If this game was sold as a beta or alpha, it wouldn’t be such an issue.
However, it was sold as a complete product.

Honestly This game is as bad as anthem. But at least anthem had good controls and felt fun.

See I love anthem, but i can still see the flaws in it.
Unlike you.
Who thinks just because you like this game, it’s good.

2 Likes

First we’re on the forums posting our opinions you don’t own shit, second you’re fooling yourself if you don’t think all the little issues compiling on top of each other alongside all the other glaring issues aren’t a problem. Not once did I say this game would die tomorrow or pretend like it however if they keep going the way they are without meaningful changes/listening to the community then this game will lose the majority of its player base. All I ever said was that the game is objectively bad regardless of what you or I think.

2 Likes

But at this point we mostly point out stuff and talk about shit that’s fact xD.

Pretty much anyone who pays attention sees the problems.

1 Like

Not being able to charge my arrows seriously affects my gameplay.

Performing a melee attack when I’m actually trying to aim my bow, shoulder caster or launch my smart disc and decloaking wastes the time taken to find a good spot to attack from and negates any strat that was going to be employed. Not to mention it gives my position away so now I’ve got to spend another minute or so repositioning.

My disc getting stuck to thin air ruins the planned attack.

Arrows going through crouched Fireteam members is frustrating as hell…

So yeah, playing as Predator and being fucked over by all these bugs ruins the gameplay and takes away any fun.

And Fireteam is just mind numbingly easy at this point and offers no satisfaction and reward. I’m at the stage now where I’m holding back my attacks on Predators because I can either see them struggling with the bugs or they’re new to playing as Predator. That’s how OP Fireteam are that I’m actually having to restrain myself from killing them just so everyone else can enjoy their game.

This game is a mess.

3 Likes

The issues that you were talking about are very small issues and thousands of people love the game thousands upon thousands of people in the predator community love the game and enjoy it and don’t see as many issues and bugs as you do just because you don’t like the way the game is doesn’t mean that they advertised it falsely in fact didn’t advertise anything falsely they clearly put out trailers that represented everything that was going to be in the game and for detailed descriptions of how the game would play if you don’t like that then just leave. Period you’re just mad because they didn’t add things that you wanted them to add otherwise I wouldn’t see any other reason to be complaining as much as you do again I play the game actively and I don’t see nearly as much glitches and issues as you’re pulling them out to be nor does majority of the predator community.

I’ve played with randoms who just started playing that day and they could call out most of the bullshit this game has but hey I guess they could all fuck off I guess.

2 Likes

Again that’s your opinion thousands upon thousands of other predator fans in the community disagree with you as well as official gaming review were‘s disagreeing with you as well just because you see things differently doesn’t mean everyone else does you need to open your eyes buddy and again you’re on my post

Do you even know what it is I want?

A balanced, working game, that’s fun for all sides.
That’s all I’ve been after since the start.

Btw the constant crashing, builds getting delayed are not minor bugs.

You pc or ps4 btw?

After all the times that I’ve played this game I’ve never had any of those issues happening to me and neither of I ever heard them from anyone

PS4

You complain more about people criticizing this game than actually providing evidence as to how every point listed does not make this game objectively bad. At this point I figure you must have some stock in Illfonic to be dick riding them this hard if you completely ignore all the issues that were said.

Really? So one of the most common issues almost everyone gets you and you’re small group havent gotten?

Jesus christ what you think were lying to you now?

1 Like

His point is “if I haven’t seen it it doesn’t exist”.

1 Like

My point is that all your issues that you claim to be or not existent nobody’s riding anybody the only thing you’re riding he’s a negative lifestyle

Then again, I welcome you to join me in game so I can show you the problems in this game.

Not only that, after that il play you and you’re buddies too.
You said you got a squad right?

You must have very low Wi-Fi or connection issues

3 Likes

Do you NOT read Bug Reports? It’s flooded with those issues and more from most of the community🤣

2 Likes

Claim to be? Holy hell just look at the bug reports section over the last few months you cannot be this blind.

2 Likes