Illfonic's next project?

I think the deal maker was that he was allowed to live stream the game once a month on twitch

2 Likes

Hooray for him , thats the only viable way to play that game and not say out loud that it sucks ass

Lol!!! Dont even bother! Start digging your fallout shelter Sleepy Joe gonna push the doomsday button one of these days!

Probs when he strokes out!!

I’m suprised he hasn’t already and mistaken it for to call his nurse

2 Likes

Yeah and actively show the player base how much they suck at the game they made!!

Compared to the forum, they’re like A list celebrities there. No other channel gets so many views and support for playing games badly

1 Like

True!

Don’t you mean “playing bad games” ?

2 Likes

That could be true, but it wouldn’t single them out. I watch plenty of channels that play guys game and adgq has a awful games block where people donate munny for bad games being played.

Maybe phg can make the list 😂 tutorial speedrun

1 Like

I think Illfonic will stick with PHG for a long time.
One reason is they said they’re franchise fans.
Also, I feel like gaming companies are trying to stick with games that are already released and work on it some more so they won’t have to go through a whole Cyberpunk mess 😆

That’s cool and all, I’m just wondering if it’s profitable enough.

They will stick with it as long as it’s profitable and the law allows it

Judging by the last ‘dlc’ the game is becoming less profitable in a real bad way

And the court hearing will likely determine if the game dies or not

2 Likes

Please god no. Like I stated before… there will be no more buying illfonics trash

I heard that the lawsuit going on for Predator is just for the book rights.
Toys, games and movies are all fine and unaffected by whatever the outcome will be.

Does the word preliminary injunction mean anything to you?

That’s not the case at all

But don’t take my word for it

Research it for yourself and you’ll see

Avpgalaxy.net covers it well

1 Like

They do a good job selling hype

Didn’t the last DLC make a lot of sales?
I know Sony was also promoting it and it got a whole bunch of likes on their Twitter. I also think a lot of people bought it just for the Mr Black mask, like me sadly lol I’m a sucker for anything Predator really…

The whole point of the last dlc was to bring in new PC players

Not even 300 new players bought it

Not even 40 of those less than 300 are currently playing the game

And I can’t imagine anyone would’ve paid $20 for stuff they already own and early access to cosmetics

How do you know these numbers?